Ask
    RFgirl15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 09:01 PM
    Would a sweater be okay to wear when it's 63 or 65 degree weather
    Would a sweater be okay to wear when it's 63 or 65 degree F weather
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 09:03 PM

I wear a sweater, sweat jacket or jean jacket when it feels like a cold 60's. I noticed that sometimes 60s can sometimes feel colder than 50's with the wind chill, no sun, etc...
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 09:37 PM

It can also dep[end on the climate that you're used to. To me, sometimes I can feel overheated if I wear a sweater in that temperature. If I'm not sure, I wear a sleevless tank top with a sweater or zip up of some sort. This way, if you're inside and it's too warm, you can take it off, or if your'e outside and it's chilly you can have it on.

If you think 60 to 65 degrees F is cold, then I'd probably go with a sweater or jacket.

It's funny because where I'm from, after we've gotten over the coldest parts of winter, 30 degrees starts to feel nice and toasty outside. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 12:27 AM
    Hi, RFgirl15!

Around where I live, a light, button-up sweater might be okay.

Why are you asking the question, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to wash a cashmere sweater [ 10 Answers ]

How do you go about washing a cashmere sweater and keep its shape while drying it?? And is it okay to hang it up?

Where can I purchase this shirt/sweater online? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been looking for this shirt for a while. I even gone through many "atheist shirts" links on goggle. If you know, let me know! Thanks, Sarah

How to soften itchy sweater? [ 2 Answers ]

I used to have a product that was made to soften sheets and it was some type of talc power or something like that. It was also suggested that it can be used on sweaters. I was the perfect product for those itchy sweaters... so please tell me where to find a similar product or help with a home...

Blue blazer and a purple sweater [ 3 Answers ]

Is it OK to wear a purple sweater (its a classy purple from Polo not a cheesy purple) under a blue blazer with a pair of chinos? Mark

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

View more questions Search