Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alina_ac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 07:46 PM
    Can I find a person only with his picture?
    I have three photos of a person I met, I guess somebody else was using his photo to date with people. Anyway, I just would like to let him know this and see if there is a possibility to find him.
    I checked first and there was a Mr Einstein here who answered to this type of question before, so if he still available probably he can help me, or maybe there is another person who can help me. Tks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 12:55 AM
    Hi, Alina_ac!

If you only have photos of the person that you met, are they photos on your computer or "hard copies" of photos, please?

Thanks.
    Alina_ac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 12:53 AM

He supposively send me his photos, I have them in my computer, I can send them to you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 06:58 PM
    You know I don't feel good about posting photos of a person, that has not given his permission, we don't know who he is, or even why they really want to find them.

Sorry I am taking the photos down.

It appears you have doubts that someone who emailed you are who they say they are. And it appears you never actually meet them in person since you don't know who they really are.

So without a full detail of what is happening, sorry I don't think it is proper to post these]

You said someone else was using his photos, so was it the other person that you talked to online?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 07:05 PM

Your post is a bit confusing.

You met someone, then found out that someone else is using that persons photo on an online dating site and you want to find the person using your friends photo?

If this is the case then how will posting your friends photo help us to find the person using it?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2009, 01:11 PM

I don't think you can find someone with just their picture. You may be able to with a first and last name though...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2009, 02:09 PM

Closing this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find a person only with his picture? [ 15 Answers ]

How can I find a person? I only have his picture Thank you very much

Find a person by picture [ 16 Answers ]

Sorry, how I can find a person, if I have only his picture, no name, no address, its long story but matter life or death for me

Who is the person on the picture? [ 24 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who the person on the picture is? The person is suppose to be well known. http://www.da-shizzaoh.com/hvemerdette.jpg

View more questions Search