Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jens1149 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 06:20 PM
    Christmas Movies
    I remember when I was a child watching a Christmas show/movie.. . I can't remember which one. Anyway the characters were dressed like reindeer, although they were human. One character sticks out to me, he had a brown painted nose.. . And would always come up close to the screen and talk (like he was talking directly to you.) I can't remember anything else.. . Although I thought the reindeers name was Robbie (I could be totally wrong about that fact.) It is not a cartoon, just people dressed at reindeer. I have looked everywhere online and can't remember a single thing. SOMEONE HELP!!
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 19, 2009, 05:55 PM

Legend of the Lost Tribe (2002) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Christmas together [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both in our middle fifties. We haven't been get on well for several years and have not live together for almost a year due to his work, but had always spent xmas together. Recently he make some excuse not want to spent coming xmas with me and our disabled daughter. When I...

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

Christmas movies [ 1 Answers ]

I forgot the title for the following two movies: 1) One, where a sick little girl wanted a Christmas tree and his father couldn't make her deam come true. The forrest animals transplanted a christmas tree just in front of her window and decorated, for the little to see and enjoy. 2) A wolf...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

View more questions Search