kannansadeesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 03:03 PM
    How to write business introduction latter for painting business
    How to write business introduction latter for painting business
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Hi, kannansadeesh!

Why are you needing a business introduction letter for a painting business, please? Have you already had painting experience where you've made a profit for yourself?

One of the things that I do for a living, is that I'm a house painter. Most of my business comes from the free ads that I've placed on the Internet and word of mouth. I've never found it necessary to compose and Introduction letter in order to get business.

Or, is this about some other kind of painting? Also, maybe you might just be asking about how to advertise in general?

Please provide more information as to what, specifically, this is concerning, please.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a introduction letter for new business [ 3 Answers ]

I have just opened a auto service that offers repairs in Auto/Farm/Heavy trucks/5th wheel towing and asset recovery.

How do l write a business introduction letter? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a PRO of a Telecom Cooperative Society. How do l introduce my group to some communication industries?

How to write a business introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We are Project management consultant, I am working as a Business development manager with them looking forward for some good tips for effective company introduction to the client

View more questions Search