Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjb231 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 01:51 PM
    What was that movie called
    What was that movie about an assassination, in central america (or mexico) and its about different peoples perspective at the time of the shooting. I think
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Nov 25, 2009, 02:57 PM

Vantage Point (2008) with Dennis Quaid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey what was that movie called? [ 3 Answers ]

The movie goes something like this these group of girls gets kidnapped in somewhere around europe I think and they get tortured and raped and and then at the end the chick chops the guys balls off and feeds them to a dog and leaves him to die

I need someone to tell me what this movie is called [ 1 Answers ]

I know a little from what I remember. It's got this Bigfoot like cave monster in it that captures these parents and puts them in these woven bag like cages that are hanging from the top of the cave and I'm guessing he was going to eat them :eek:. The kids have to go search for their parents and...

What is this movie called? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I can't figure out. I searched weverywhere for this film but didn't find it. I don't remember any actor. I remember that there wasa astory of a boy and a girl. When the boy had to help when this girl was born. There was a complication and the others told that he has the smallest hands, so he...

View more questions Search