Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enrique1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 11:27 AM
    Cdl jobs for ex felons
    I am a ex felon looking for a company to give me a chance in life Ive been out off trouble for six years now went to school and got my cdl class A lincense was working for some one but got laid off because off economy am honest truthworthy and hard worker and williing to learn anything job require and willing to relocated if necessary Thank YOU Rick
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 02:12 PM

Rick - call up the OTR companies and see if you can't hire on with them. You don't have to relocate with OTR firms as they have drivers from all over the country working for them as a rule. You will of course have to go to their company premises for your orientation but other than that you can live elsewhere and work for just about any trucking company in this country. They instruct you to take the tractor in for routine maintenance at a designated service place or come back to the home yard for routine maintenance. Just be ready to stay out for at least a month or more at a stretch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs for Felons [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find jobs in detroit Michigan that hire felons my first one and I am very confused I'm a 47 year old female

Jobs for ex felons [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any agencies public or private that help ex felons find jobs in California. I am a native american and not in trouble for 10 years.

Jobs for felons. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been convicted of a federal felony for having pills to make meth. I served 4 and a half years and have federal probation for 3 years. My conviction date is March of 2004. I want to go to school to become a vet tech is this possible? This is my first time using this so I may be doing it...

Jobs for felons [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know of any jobs available to felons?

Jobs for felons [ 14 Answers ]

I am trying to help a young fellow, who do to an addiction stole a car and now is a convicted felon. He is clean and is looking to get back into society. Where do we steer this young man?

View more questions Search