Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 09:54 AM
    Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door
    She don't love me
    She love my doggy style
    In the back of the four door
    She said you know you drive me wild
    She don't love me
    She love my doggy style
    AquaLiz Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2009, 11:22 PM

Iconz - Doggy Style Lyrics
    soufgagirl05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2011, 06:54 PM
    I have this song. I just found it on an OLD *** burnt cd I made back in 2006. If you want it, email me.
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Love triangle, I love her but she doesn't like me back and it really hurts me [ 67 Answers ]

Hi all, I think I'm in a love triangle, where I love a girl who loves another guy, but that guy doesn't love her that much as I love her. My story began with this girl, she moved to my house to study in my town, as her parents were far away from her and her parents were also my parents' friends. So...

Who sings these lyrics "Please tell someone I love [ 2 Answers ]

Okay. I hear this song all the time and I've been trying to find out who sings it and what it's called. It's a recent tune on my store's muzak. The music seems to have a sweeping cinematic almost middle eastern kind of feel. The lyrics I have been able to decipher over the store's lousey speakers...

View more questions Search