Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    248167 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 09:06 AM
    Penis is itching
    Hey my penis started itching automatically I was suffering from malaria and had taken sum drugs can that cause the itching am not having any burning sensation will pissing
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2009, 09:10 AM

OK, have to ask where you are, not a lot of malaria cases here in Georgia.

But obviously you are going to the doctor, merely ask him if that is a side effect, did it start wth medication

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching in penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 28yrs and have noticed a white layer at the tip of my penis and there is itching on the head of the skin too for the last 4-5 days. Before the itching started the tip showed a reddish colour. I take shower twice a day and always try to keep all parts very neat and clean. The itching...

Penis itching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, For almost 9days I had been feeling like there is something moving in my penis. Is itching me but not much but is constant. I don't have any bump or swell up stuff but is never happen to me before in my entire life. I had sex last for over a month ago to my present time I notice this. ...

My penis is itching in the inside. [ 9 Answers ]

I was studying in China. Recently, I came to Mongolia for work purpose. After a while, my penis started to itch. It's the tube inside. NOT the skin outside. It's not serious. And when I pee, I feel just a tiny bity hotness. Not bad. Just wondering why. Maybe somebody can help me. I have a new...

Itching Penis [ 3 Answers ]

I sometimes get an itching feeling inside my penis. No burning sensation when urinating or anything. Just that itch from time to time. It has been there for about 2 weeks now...

What causes Itching on penis [ 1 Answers ]

There is itching below the skin of my penis. I do not have pain or blistes etc but there is redness

View more questions Search