Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovekel1 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 05:34 AM
    I need to find my dad
    I need help finding my dad he's name is shaun bell he will be either 48 or 49 on Friday 27th November I've never seen my dad in 14 years he moved to essex in 1995 with a partner beverly naish and her 3 kids and never seen him since then I have heard that he has moved back to the durham area I don't know how to look without it costing a lot please can anyone help thanks:(
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Nov 25, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Hello lovekel1. Does your father reside in the United Kingdom? If this is the right search do you know of any information linking him to Newton Aycliffe, in Durham County?

Nov 25, 2009, 03:27 PM

Yeah that was where we lived last together as a family 14 year ago thanks

Nov 26, 2009, 04:30 AM

Just wondering gem if you had anything on my dad yet as you have mentioned newton aycliffe thanks

Nov 27, 2009, 04:25 PM
    After the limited information associated with Beverly his where abouts trailed off. There are children, I believe, between them which I am trying to follow. Hopefully his location can be found with his three (3) sons.

Nov 28, 2009, 10:20 AM

They were beverly's sons my dad had them when she passed away about 4 year ago I know one lives on his own and I don't know where the other two everly and jamie are I think its johnathan that lives by himself he also has a brother called lawrence and sister sharon if that any help thanks

Nov 28, 2009, 10:22 AM
    Or if you mean my brothers paul gareth and lee they still reside with us and also are desperate to find him we miss him greatly it was his birthday yesterday and just wished I could have seen him for it thanks hope to hear from you soon

Nov 30, 2009, 12:30 PM

Just wondering if you have any more info thanks

Dec 16, 2009, 05:01 PM

Please did you find anything else on my dad thanks I'm desperate

Dec 17, 2009, 08:28 AM
    Hello lovekel1. According to the electoral rolls for the years 2002-2005 your father resided in the Essex area. Do you know if your father was an active athlete or participated in local sporting events?

Dec 22, 2009, 02:37 AM

I don't recall him being in sports but people change so he might be

Dec 22, 2009, 04:39 AM

The reason for the question was due to the posted race results for a Shaun Bell residing from Newton Aycliffe participating in the senior men's division.

Middlesbrough Athletic Club (Mandale)

Dec 23, 2009, 02:18 AM

I can't see that being my dad sorry I know there is other shaun bells at newton aycliffe could you please find info on his family he has a brother lawrence bell resides in the co.durham area or susan bell also co.durham and sharon bell also co.durham and andrew bell also co.durham area if I could find info on the family I may find him that way as well thanks

Jan 8, 2010, 12:18 AM

Please if you have anymore info I really need to find my dad as soon as possible thanks

Jan 19, 2010, 10:44 AM

Please if anyone can help me find my dad his name is shaun bell he lived at newton aycliffe with us in 1995 then moved to essex his last known address in essex was 22 crouch green he will either be 49 or 50 now thanks

Feb 16, 2010, 04:11 AM

Please can anyone find my dad my brother is due to go away with the army and he worried he will not get the chance to see him again he was only 5 last time he saw him and can't remember him he said to me the other day he wishes he could see him before he goes away as he might not get the chance again thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing dad [ 2 Answers ]

I am 43 and female, my mother never married my dad, but she did tell me he loved me and wanted to take me back to his home in,china, he was born in kowloon in china and his name is "lee koon lin". If he has any other children I just want them to know I am not trying to upset anyone. He worked...

I need a dad ! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16, my parents divorced when I was three months old, because my dad constantly cheated, and both physically and verbally abused my mum. My mum has been single since, and I have no relationship with my father. I've tried repeatedly over the years, but it always ended in a huge hurtful...

I don't Know Which is the dad [ 1 Answers ]

The last day of my menstral cycle was on August 5. It was from July 31st until August 5th. I had intercourse on August 9th we used a condom with spermicide but it broke. Then I had sex with my boyfriend on August 16, we did not use a condom or take and precautions for me not to get pregnant. On...

Trying to find my dad [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to find my dad he moved back to manchester around 1991-1992 I have never had any contact with him I know his name is peter henshaw and he is roughly between 43-45

Looking for my dad [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy I would like to find my real dad does any 1 no how I could find him

View more questions Search