Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manjunath_pg Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 04:53 AM
    Skin brightening.
    24 Male from bangalore. Due to regular shave my skin is became rough and dark
    Can you refer good skin brightening cream and facial packs

Thanks & Regards
    Manju
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 02:47 PM

Any HQ based cream would assist in lightening the dark spots and evening out the skin tone
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Nov 25, 2009, 03:48 PM

You may also want to invest in a good skin peel (lactic acid, glycolic acid) or retinol product.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Nov 25, 2009, 04:42 PM

Hey maharini I know your from the uk too right? Do you know where I can get a good skin peel like the ones you mentioned over here?
    And is there any cheap ones?
    Moneys a bit tight but if you could let me know on any would be great!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 09:13 PM

Manjunath, also it's best to not shave your face anymore. Instead, use another type of hair remover because shaving will only continue to irritate and inflame your skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Anyone tried Radiant Glow Botanicals Brightening Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, These people use kojic acid and fruit acids and all the ingredients are natural. Has anyone used this and seen a good lightening effect? It's a U.K based company, type; Radiant Glow Botanicals into Google and click on 1st link. Let me know PLEASE if you have used this, thanks!

Brightening blonde highlights and fading dark lowlights [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I used to have pretty light blonde hair, mostly from highlights. Today I went to get hightlights and I asked for a golden blonde color instead of just straight bleach. She said because I had such light ends that I should do a highlight and a lowlight. I said OK assuming it would turn out a...

View more questions Search