Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoothoot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 03:04 AM
    I cant orgasm anymore
    Hi, I have just turned 13 and I can't have an orgasm its been like 2 weeks to a month all I do is just and finish I've been doing it for years .I don't know if it is because stress because I just started a new job or what ever ,help me please.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 25, 2009, 03:05 AM
    AMHD will NOT offer advice on sex to minors!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want an orgasm! [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't had sex before and I have never had an orgasm (I don't think). Im petty sure I would have know if I had one? Well I am wondering if there is a way to get an orgasm through masturbating? I don't want to have sex yet. But I want to have an orgasm. Any advice?

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Did she orgasm? [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya, I just got into a new relationship, (my first), and my girlfriend and I have been doing some mutual masturbation. She won't let me go under her panties yet, so I just rub on her underwear. She gets very excited and after a while tells me to stop because her gets really really sensitive and...

Orgasm? What are those? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old. I have had a kid and lost another. I hardly ever get turned on or want sex. And when I have sex it's because he's hard and he wants it. We can go forever and never orgasm. I have been with several partners and have never orgasmed. I wonder is there something wrong with me down...

View more questions Search