Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amber12490 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 10:45 PM
    Pic of me. Should I go brunette?
    This is a pic of me and this is my current hair color which is blonde.. and I wanted to get my hair dark brown wit caramel highlights but I'm kind of scareddd lol... because I really don't want to mess up my hair... so what do you guys think? Would brown look ugly?.

mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 10:51 PM

I think brown would look better :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2009, 11:05 PM

I agree. Brunette. It would give you more contrast and brighten up your face. What is your natural color? A shorter cut with hair curved around your face to frame it would look pretty.

Nov 24, 2009, 11:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I agree. Brunette. It would give you more contrast and brighten up your face. What is your natural color? A shorter cut with hair curved around your face to frame it would look pretty.
    My natural hair color is just brown brunette.. its been a while though since it was that color I'm starting to lose track haha :D I see well thank you for your opinion and taking the time to look at it I appreciate it:)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 11:50 PM

What about RED? Although I like blond the way it is. Just my opinion.

Thing is you never really know until you take that chance and get it done.

You obviously want to change your look for a reason?

Nov 25, 2009, 12:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    What about RED? Although I like blond the way it is. Just my opinion.

Thing is you never really know until you take that chance and get it done.

You obviously want to change your look for a reason?

Hmm never really thought of red.. yeah that's very true you never know you have to take chances.. yeah I want to change it because the chemicals from the dye is ruining my hair so dats why I was considering my natural hair color to grow out so I wouldn't have to dye it anymore... what kind of red were you thinking?.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 12:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amber12490 View Post
    hmm never really thought of red.. yeah thats very true you never know you have to take chances.. yeah i want to change it because the chemicals from the dye is ruining my hair so dats why i was considering my natural hair color to grow out so i wouldnt have to dye it anymore.... what kind of red were u thinkin?...
    I really hope your going to a salon! You can possibly mess up your hair if you do it on your own--eek!

Why not ask the hair person [I can't believe I forget what their job title is] to just get you back to your natural hair color [i'm sure she can tell by your roots] and give you a deep conditioning treatment!

Aren't highlights "bad" for your hair anyway... especially if your trying to restore it's health!

Good luck. Keep us posted. I like seeing hair before and afters... but hey doesn't every girl ;)
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 12:52 AM
    Light auburn red
    (level 6)

The tone of this auburn hair color is deeper than the coppers above. Very rich without being too dark.

A great color for fair skinned women who find the coppers too bright

Red Hair Color
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 12:54 AM

I would also suggest you get it done by a salon. Not yourself. I would also personally love to see the after pics if you get it done. No matter what colour you chose.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 12:55 AM
    Light auburn red
    (level 6)

The tone of this auburn hair color is deeper than the coppers above. Very rich without being too dark.

A great color for fair skinned women who find the coppers too bright

Red Hair Color
    Can I love how you just said that?

I can't greenie you but I will yet again!

I love how you know about hair haha to me it's so "un-guy" like, nothing like I've ever seen or heard!
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 27, 2009, 10:16 AM

HI,
    There is a website that lets you upload your picture and place different hairstyles and hair color onto it. It's free but I can't find it. Another tip for people wanting a drastic change would be to go to a wig shop. You can try on wigs of different colors to see up close which shade would be best for you.

You say your hair is naturally brown? I looked at your pic again... Your natural hair color will give your features more "pop".
    Coca Cola Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 11:20 PM

I SAY YES!! You would look cute!! =)
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 28, 2009, 09:06 AM

Hi,
    I found a site where you can upload your pic and check out different hairstyles and color for your new look. If you type in virtual hairstyle, you get these sites. You can also type in virtual swimsuit and virtual clothes etc. for help with outfits.

Click Here: Virtual hairstyles

Dec 22, 2009, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by summer7 View Post
    Hi,
    I found a site where you can upload your pic and check out different hairstyles and color for your new look. If you type in virtual hairstyle, you get these sites. You can also type in virtual swimsuit and virtual clothes etc. for help with outfits.

Click Here: Virtual hairstyles
    hahaha dats cool thankss lol =]
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 12:05 AM

So did you change your hair colour yet. Can we see some pics if you have.?

Mar 2, 2010, 10:06 PM
    So did you change your hair colour yet. Can we see some pics if you have.??
    no I haven't yet.. but as soon as I get it done ill make sure I post it up =]
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2010, 03:57 AM

Its taking you forever.

Mar 3, 2010, 12:50 PM
    Its taking you forever.
    Lmao a girls hair is very precious to her lol :) :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to put up pic of baby [ 3 Answers ]

OK sorry I know its been awhile, and my husband attempted to put up pic but he couldn't, so I was wondering if some one could walk me through t, I did what the site said but I guess my pic format is to large and I have no idea how to fix it I know you all are excited to see her so if someone could...

B grade brunette [ 1 Answers ]

Scene - a long haired brunette in a long robe stands before a man tied to a chair. She drops the robe and there is full length rear nudity. She straddles the man and tells him she will kill him when he orgasms. She then proceeds to have sex while he tries to restrain himself. That's all I saw....

Name of a brunette '80s TV actress? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a TV actress from the early 80's (maybe late 70's.) She looked a lot like Vanity- a tall brunette with brown-eyes and a deep voice. She may have been bi-racial. I can't remember exactly what she was in, but she was of the Angie Everhart, Tanya Roberts set; considered...

Hair dye - brunette [ 1 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair at home for years, a chocolate brown but unfortunately the dye seemed to grab my length and not my crown or roots area. After a few months, I re-dyed using a darker shade of brown but after a few washings I'm back to having darker hair on the bottom than of top. How can I...

View more questions Search