Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AeroWolfe Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Can some one write me a song?
    Umm... Hi. I was wondering, can some one help me write a song? I have this really awsome idea for one, but I can't get past the first 3 lines. Unfortunitley, I have no cash, so I was wondering that if you could halep, could you do it for free? Thank you!~
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 09:08 PM

Please, give us your first 3 lines.
    Are you just writing the lyrics or the tune as well?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 11:48 PM
    Hi, AeroWolfe!

Yes, you can get help with writing your song here without it costing you anything. Please do post what you've already written.

Thanks!
    shihouzhuge Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Nov 25, 2009, 08:03 AM

Haha,Clough,I think it's hard...

Nov 25, 2009, 08:05 AM

sorry, I acidentaly clicked 3 instead of 2, but here are the first 2 lines.

Courtney with your pretty brown eyes

Courtney why'd you have to die

Yea that's all I have. I know It's not the best.I don't even think they could work. ^.^; Thank You for the help.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 08:10 AM

Well what is it that you are wanting to say? What kind of message is it? Is it all about Courtney?

Nov 25, 2009, 08:21 AM

The songs title is Courtney. So yea you could say that it is all about Courtney. I really don't know how to phrase this but, Courtney was a 12-year-old girl who grew up in a bad community. Well one day a speaker came to her school and started talking about all of the effects of gangs and the outcomes of the people that joined them or got in their way. Well she went up to him and told him that she was going to stop all of the gang activity in her community. Well a few months later there was a gang shooting in her neighbor hood. So she ran out there and yelled " All of you stop all of this madness and get out of our comunity." Well one of the guys turns and shoots her in between the eyes. She was dead before she hit the ground, and she was only 12. Well that same guest speaker came to our school that other day, and my best friend started crying, so I decided to write a song for her, even though I never knew her, and she is probably older than me now.

Yea it's kind of lengthy but I guess that's the basics. And the reason why I'm writing this. Wow I suck.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 08:38 AM

Why do you say you suck?

That is such a sad story.

So how old are you by the way?

Nov 25, 2009, 08:41 AM

Not that old, I'm only in Elementry school. I was held back a year, and faild another. I'm 13.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 08:47 AM

Ok, So just out of curiosity was you planning on publishing this song or singing it at your school or what exactly?

Nov 25, 2009, 09:07 AM

I just wanted to write it for a friend, she has a band and she's not all that good at writing, so she wanted me to write it for her. Why do you care?
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroWolfe View Post
    I just wanted to write it for a friend, she has a band and she's not all that good at writing, so she wanted me to write it for her. Why do you care?
    Are you getting an attitude or are you just curiously wondering why I care? I won't help some kid that has an attitude. I just wanted to get a grasp for everything. I have wrote songs before you just have to have a grasp.
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 03:48 PM
    Hi again, AeroWolfe!

The lyrics that you've written so far sound like they might be better to be in the chorus of the song.

How about having some lyrics about the way that Courtney was during her life, please? Those sort of things would work well in the verses of the song.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shihouzhuge View Post
    haha,Clough,i think it's hard...
    Well, hello again, shihouzhuge!

It's nice to "see" you back around here again! :)

Thanks!
    shihouzhuge Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Nov 25, 2009, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Well, hello again, shihouzhuge!

It's nice to "see" you back around here again! :)

Thanks!
    Hmm.happy to be here!
    But I'm curious about how to write a song without a melody.
    So, I think aerowolfe may prefer a poem rather than a song.
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2009, 12:47 AM
    Poems can turn into songs with melodies.

However, there are differnent types of poems, some that are metrical and some that are not. The ones that are metrical are the ones that generally work the best to turn into songs.

We'll just have to see...

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to write a song [ 21 Answers ]

I want to write a song about love, she went to another country and I miss her so much.

Can Someone Write a Song for Me? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I'm supposed to write a song for an art class of mine, but I have no skills whatsoever when it comes to poetry, song lyrics, etc. Can someone maybe write one for me? It's a simple topic. The song just has to be about high school and experiences I've had, but I haven't really had many. ...

Can someone write a song for me? [ 28 Answers ]

Can someone please write me a song about secrets? I love singing but whenever I take out some paper I can't think.. It's impossible for me to write a song because I don't have that much time on my hands. If someone could write me a song I would be sooo happy. I'm hoping someone will be nice enough...

Can Someone Write me a Song ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey :) I'm 17 years old, and I've been wanting to write a song for so long now, but I don't have the skills I tried writing but it was very bad :(, I want a song to be about an Impossible Love , like Your in-love with someone that doesn't even know If you exist, and You've fallen for his smile...

Can someone write me a song? [ 16 Answers ]

:o I kind of need help with writing romantic songs and love songs and magic songsand songs in that category and pop :o :rolleyes: :p Please can you help me I am in a band called wizard power and I need to write some songs for me as an artist alone and for my band! So please I am begging you...

View more questions Search