Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Illyrian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 07:15 PM
    I want to sell mineral water to USA, and to whom do I have to address?
    Can someone tell me how this process goes in order to initiate this market.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 08:05 PM

You will have to contact the US FDA Administration to see about testing and having the product approved for US consumption.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mineral Deposits in Hot Water [ 5 Answers ]

I have a recurring problem of bluish-white, calcium-like deposits clogging the hot water faucets throughout my house. I have checked both hot and cold lines, and the problem seems specific to hot water. If these deposits are coming from my hot water heater, how can I solve this problem. I...

Club Soda, Mineral Water, and Seltza [ 2 Answers ]

Do club soda, mineral water, and seltza water have any nutritional value? Thanks in advance.

Returning to USA [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Chinese holding a H4 visa. I am planning to travel to overseas. I would like to know if I can get a visa to come back US before traveling to overseas. Thank you! Sally

USA Constitution [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a nursing home with severe diabetes. My question is, The USA Constitution says I have the right to religion. Can they legally stop me from going to my church for worship on Sunday? Sincerely, {personal info removed}

Ground water phenomena in the mineral industry [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Help I Want To Know The Features Of Groundwater In The Mineral Industries, In fact Ground Water Phenomena,I Need These Answers To Enable Me Carry Out My University Final Year Seminar Presentation. Thanks A lot .

View more questions Search