Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joape Twokay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 04:28 PM
    What can I do with my daughter. She had an adulterous relationship and is lying
    I have an adult adopted single daughter who had an adulterous relationship and has been dishonest to me. I have been tyrying out of love to help her, particulallry in the dishonesty. She needs to come clean to be able to take care of her past and then she can move on. She has not been forthright with me, even though I believe she has ended her relationship. What can I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 24, 2009, 04:34 PM

Leave her alone to learn to handle her own responsibility, and pay her own consequences. You did say she was an adult.
    Krayzie2k Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Nov 24, 2009, 04:34 PM

You know for a fact she cheated and she is now out of that relationship and you want her to tell her ex so that she can move on? Is that correct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Illegitamate daughter born in 1964 to adulterous mother seek biological father [ 21 Answers ]

I was born to a married couple in Portsmouth, NH in 1964, but just recently found out that Mom had affairs. Dad has highly doubted for many years that I am his biological daughter. I am in search of my biological father only to meet him, and get to know him. I seek no monetary gains at all. ...

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

My Relationship with my daughter [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying unsuccessfully to make up to my daughter or re-establish a relationship. I came where she lives almost 4 years ago after not hearing from her for 4 years. She ran away from home @13 and I don't blame her. My mom had died and I had been a drunk and used drugs and went through some...

I know my daughter is lying but what do I do? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This is my first time asking for some advise. My 12 yr old (soon to be 13) has always been a quick learner and ahead of herself. Seems so with her hormones too. I have noticed today that she has a lovebite on the top of her left boob. When I asked her about it she had a look of...

View more questions Search