Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzie-bby Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Symptoms gone
    Hello! Well right now I'm 9 weeks pregnant... at about 6-7 weeks I was getting nauseas & I threw up a few times. Also My breast were really tender but now I don't feel nauseated & My breast aren't tender anymore. Culd that be a sighn of something wrong with My baby or possible misscarriage? I had a rescent misscariage before but because the baby never formed right just the sack. I saw the baby at 7weeks through an ultrasound & it looked fine... but now I'm concerned. Please I need someone who's gone through this or knows of this to give me advice or answers. Thank you!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 24, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Pregnancy symptoms come and go. You may be the lucky one who breezes through this without a hitch.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Nov 24, 2009, 04:36 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I too am 9 weeks pregnant and other than tender breasts at the very beginnning, I have had NO symptoms. With my first two I was so sick for the first 12 weeks. So I was worried since I don't feel anything. But my Dr assured me the baby looks great!
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Dec 3, 2009, 03:20 PM

I am 10 weeks pregnant and my symptoms come and go. Some days my breast are sore some days they aren't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is emma I am 28 and me and my hubby are trying for our third baby. I am now 2 days late for my period but have no symptoms of being pregnant is it possible to be pregnant and have no symptoms.

Cat symptoms? [ 1 Answers ]

I found my cat panting and she is not able to stand. Her back legs seem weak. I put her in a basket with water because it is after hours at the vet. Is this a stroke?

Are these symptoms? [ 4 Answers ]

My last period started on May 20th and I haven't had a period since. My husband and I were going to try start trying to conceive in July. We did start a little early as we had unprotected sex on June 18th. We did not think anything could come of that since it was so close to what should have...

STD symptoms? [ 4 Answers ]

I have several 'bumps' on my thighs.. When I was originally concerned it may be a STD or something I went to a general practitioner and he said it was just irritated hair follicles. I said okay and left it at that. I noticed (now 4 or so months later) that I still have a couple of these, and they...

Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I'm 19 years old and well I've been waking up very thirsty in the morning everyday for a long time now, and I always go urinating frequently during they day. But I also drink plenty of water through out the day.infact, I only drink water instead of any juice or soda. Even if I drink water to...

View more questions Search