Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Choosy Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 10:47 PM
    How to deal with this Frustration?
    I have been in a relation with a girl for 1 year.We had a lot of fun during that time.We both are 21 years old.I have completed my college in July 2006 and she went to some other city for higher education.she lived in a hostel.Now she says that she doesn't care about me and my feelings.She had never got a "feel-free" environment before this.She has lots of friends now and she wants to spend her two years only with her studies and friends.We were in commitment and we both wanted to get married after her studies as I was looking for a job.She said I am obsessing our relationship.She has reduced the communication slowly and slowly.Now she doesn't even want to meet me.I am not able to bear this rejection.I am very surprised at her changed behavior.I requested her several times not to leave me,but she damn bothered.This loneliness pinches me all the time.I have sacrificed my career just to make her feel happy but she said that she has nothing to do with this.I am not able to divert my interest to the other activities and important tasks.I really don't know why she has done this to me?She said that she will marry me but wants to enjoy her studies at present and moreover ,she also asked me to give similar kind of 'feel-free' environment after marriage,which is not possible.She never confessed this thing at the start of relation.I always feel like there is some other reason behind this.She is hiding something from me.But she denied all these perceptions.I am very depressed and angry.I am not able to keep myself away from this incident.What to do?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2006, 01:49 AM
    I know this may harsh but the truth hurts... count your blessings that all of this happened NOW and not further down the line...

She said something that put me off completely "She said that she will marry me but wants to enjoy her studies at present and moreover ,she also asked me to give similar kind of 'feel-free' environment after marriage".

MOVE ON, MOVE ON.
    STOP ALL CONTACT.. Leave her be... don't answer her calls, nothing, ignore her.

You have a lot to offer, she don't want it, so move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 10, 2006, 05:41 AM
    Krs is right, no contact will help you get over this girl and move on with your life without her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Frustration has taken over. [ 32 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend were together for ten months and then we broke up. She slept with someone and fell hard for them 4 days after we broke up, yet started talking to him right before we broke up since she worked with him. The break up took place May 28th the day after my birthday. This guy was the...

How do I deal? [ 3 Answers ]

This guy has been my friend for a year. I like him more than a friend. We used to talk ever day and night. I thought I could trust my "friend" and let her meet him. But now he likes her and we don't talk that much and she said she don't like him, but I don't know if she would tell me the truth. ...

Ok, what is my deal? [ 22 Answers ]

I don't know what is going on upstairs in my head lately, and I am getting pretty confused. I have been out on a few dates over the last 2 months or so, and at first I really like these women, think that they are attractive and what not, but as soon as they start showing interest in me I lose all...

What is the deal? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys! Girls you can join in too!! Why is it that men are so contradicting! This guy I am seeing(I guess) says that he wasn't looking for anything but you know a little... nookie( oh by the way I am 25yrs old, he's 24) but, he goes through the ceiling if another guy mentions that he...

View more questions Search