Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2009, 09:22 AM

You move on.

You pick up some hobbies, do some volunteering. Focus on school, or work whatever might keep you busy.

How do you know you love this girl. Have you ever dated? If not then your not really in love. You say you can never be with her? She not like you the same way?

Lots of questions you need to answer.
    smdk Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2009, 10:23 AM

We never dated but we were in the same school... I say I can't be with her because she moved far away from me and got many new friends in short she forgot that I exist... I don't think she even cares that I exist... I want to forget but am unable as a hobby I use FB but she is there so I constantly get reminded of her about school work I am in colege and scored 76% so I do pay attention to college work meet my friends daily in college and on FB...
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2009, 11:16 AM

Get a hobby other than Facebook-take up a sport if you're not already doing that.
    Actively work to get over her.

Dec 7, 2009, 11:28 PM

Oh well I play cricket and videogames but every day I see her profile on FB and am reminded of her... wait I will delete her from my friendlist maybe that will help...
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2009, 12:23 AM

Good thinking,delete her then you won't have to be reminded of her.

Dec 8, 2009, 01:17 AM

Ugh I can't get myself to do that... trust me I tried :(
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2009, 02:04 AM

So long as you don't delete her the constant reminder will be there and it'll slow down your getting over her.

Dec 8, 2009, 02:16 AM

Yeah I guess...

Dec 8, 2009, 02:18 AM
    But... how do I get her to remove ME from her friendlist?
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2009, 03:17 AM

Can't you block her?

Dec 8, 2009, 08:43 AM

I can but I don't have the heart to :) :(
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2009, 11:49 AM

It is,of course, up to you, but how long do you want to remain stuck in limbo,when you could move on?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Dec 8, 2009, 01:30 PM

If you remove her from your FB friends list, you're automatically removed from her list. But the question is, are you willing to remove her from your list?

I know that you're not ready to let go of your feelings for her. You still have some false hope. You still believe that you have a chance.

So take whatever time you need to realize that it's time to move on. Once you're ready to move on, follow the no contact rules to help you recover: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...qs-332732.html

Fight the urges to break the rules: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...es-351302.html

Dec 27, 2009, 07:27 AM

Well I still had hope so I occasionaly messaged her on Facebook and she started coming online every day we talked to each other every day on Facebook now I told a good friend of mine about all this... that was my big mistake because he went and told her everything I tried to explain her that he was joking but she won't listen(probably because he kept on messaging her) now the problem is she has blocked me on FB.but I still want to be friends with her what do I do?we have a common friend who knows everything... how do I become friends with her again?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2009, 07:45 AM
    At some point you have to walk away, and leave her alone. Not just for you, but after following this thread, and merging so many about the same thing, its getting obvious your going no where with her, and really do need to turn your attention to something else, at least for a good while. That's to let you have time to put this behind you, and stop this obsessive behavior directed at one person. You can always revisit this issue in a few months, and see where your at, but your stuck now, and need to get UNSTUCK.

I mean you have already spent more than a month trying to be friends, and it has NOT worked at all.

Take a break from this mess. You can't force someone to like you, and when they don't respond back in kind, its time to quite altogether, or make it worse.

You have definitely made it worse.
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 07:56 AM

Repspread Tal. I completely agree with Talaniman.
    Take a very long break from a mess that's going nowhere.

Dec 27, 2009, 09:01 AM

OK I guess...
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 09:06 AM

We need to be realistic in life and this just isn't going to happen. Best move on and meet somebody else.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    We need to be realistic in life and this just isnt going to happen. Best move on and meet somebody else.
    Now, you're getting the "picture". Sometimes lessons are just really hard to learn...

Thanks!

Dec 28, 2009, 01:24 AM

OK but what do I do about my friend my friend didn't really mean to help me he was just playing a prank doing mischief.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to communicate with my deceased girl? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi this my first question um I just recently lost my girlfriend in a hitand run and I been feeling depressed I just wish I had someone to talk to about everything its so hard I have so much help from family and friends but it never seems like enough I just want to see her and touch her and kiss her...

I don't know what to do about this girl with a boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I started flirting with this girl whose in a couple of my classes at college (england) and she flirts back quite a bit. Comes up to me in the middle of lessons giggling telling me something pointless then walks off, writing on my things etc then I found out she had a boyfriend of one of her friends...

I'm In Love With A Girl And don't Know How To Handle It [ 2 Answers ]

So Im only 18 yers old go to independent studies high school. But they have sport teams in that schooling program. I joined the Varsity Volleyball team and have been getting along with all the girls there! Except for one. I love her smile Her big Brown eyes Her lips and the way...

I don't know if my girl just don't want me or if its time that we need. [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been dating this girl for 11 months now and I like her a lot and stuff. But every since we started dating she had have a flirting problem with other guys, especially over the phone. But she doesn't go out with them or anything like that, she says that she doesn't know when she flirts that it...

I would give my life for a girl. But I don't know if she likes me(love) [ 8 Answers ]

Yeah.. oke.. so.. There is 1 girl.. I met her about 2 years ago.. and I liked her.. like a guy likes all girls.. but the love began.. hm.. like 4 months ago.. we went to a disco.. and like from liking my feelings became more deep.. like madly in love with her.. I wrote her a poem,made her a card...

View more questions Search