Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andre houston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 10:41 AM
    How to Be Released Off Federal Parole Early
    I was released on federal parole in the eastern district of Wisconsin June 13th 2008. As of December 19 of 2009 I will be halfway done with my 3yr parole term. All of my fines and fees are paid, all court ordered obligations have been fulfilled,and a squeaky clean record since I've been out on parole. Ive also maintained full time employment the entire time I've been out. How do I file the motion to get off early? I would like to relocate but I don't want this paper on my head.my charge was felony in possession of a firearm
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 11:25 PM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, andre houston!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 05:11 AM

Hello andre:

I wrote the following for a transfer, but the IDEA is the same for ANYTHING you want from them...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chance of getting off parole early [ 10 Answers ]

An acquaintance of mine pled guilty to criminal possession of a stolen firearm, and criminal possession of narcotics. He qualified for "shock camp" and served 9 months there. The remainder of his sentence was 5 years parole. Now it goes without saying that this person obviously made some idiotic...

Motion for early parole/probation? [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you find a form for early termination of federal parole/probation

Any insight for submitting an early termination of parole for the state of CO? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband will be off probation in the state of Colorado in July of this year, however, we wanted to request for early termination of probation. We are looking for any insight, thoughts, or examples of any requests. We would appreciate any help possible... thank you!

Federal early release [ 1 Answers ]

I hear that a new law for imates with drug conviction may have a chance for a early release,or a early parole.Is there any such new law.Thanks

Early end to federal probation [ 2 Answers ]

I was sentenced to house arrest for 6 months and 3 years of probation 500 hours of community service)in the state of New Jersey. I started my house arrest in April 2006 and finished it in oct 2006, since then I've been on probation. I had $10,000 of restitution, $1000 fine and $100 of court fee....

View more questions Search