Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRABAG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 09:23 PM
    Kitty paw
    I came home my cats paw was swollen. The door closed on him can someone give me some advice other then the vet for tonight?
    tre_cani Posts: 117, Reputation: 22

Nov 9, 2006, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TRABAG
    I came home my cats paw was swollen. the door closed on him can someone give me some advice other then the vet for tonight?
    I imagine that it's quite painful and suggest (despite your request otherwise) that you seek veterinary advice ASAP. Most people would not wait to seek help if they suspected a broken bone.:(

If you must wait to consult a veterinarian, keep the cat in a small, closed area so that jumping up on things and injuring the paw further is minimized. Don't forget to move the food, water and litter box to the small space with the cat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with kitty [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help. My cat has been missing since 8/12. I have posted about 70 LOST signs in the neighborhood, and printed 50 more today that I will put up tomorrow. I have gone to the shelter and looked there. I have searched online on found cat sites. I have posted online lost cat. I put an ad out...

Floppy Paw Syndrome (Greman Shepards) [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if I can find the answer here but I'll give it a try I have a 5 month old german shepard the we took the University of Penn Vet Hospital And was told he had (Floppy Paw Syndrome). Would like to find some information on this Thanks Jimmy

Fat Kitty! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cat who is about 4 years old, and is very fat. She was a runt as a baby, and was always very tiny, but she started gaining weight about a year ago and now is literally the size of a basketball. She has the tiniest little head! Its like the size of a tennis ball. We recently got a new...

Pregnant Kitty [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, are the wave-like movements the kittens just moving in the uterus or is it the kittens moving down toward the birth canal? The kittens seem to moving a lot.

Crazy kitty! [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I fed 2 stray cats and of course... they have never went away. One cat is older and very pretty, he's very nice and will let you hold him and cuddle him. The other one is however not so nice and gentle. He's a kitten, maybe close to a year old. He will rub on people but won't...

View more questions Search