Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lashaer92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 07:22 AM
    Is this bad?
    Is being 3 dryas late a bad thing.. b/c last month had 31 days.. and I came on the 21st last month.. and this month has 30 days.. and I assumed I was going to come on da 21st again.. but today is the 24th.. is this bad?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 07:57 AM

Your period won't come on the same date every month.

How old are you?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 24, 2009, 01:46 PM

Being 3 days late is nothing to worry about. It would actually be rare for you to start the same day every month.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Your period won't come on the same date every month.

How old are you?
    1992 in S/N... my guess 17.

Your cycle runs in days, hense the term 'three days late', there are never equal days in a month. So if your cycle is 28 days, that is four weeks and will not fall and begin on the same actual 'date' every month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad bad dreams. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sister who is 3 yrs elder to me. I don't know why but I always get dreams in which she tries to kill me. Once in my dream she paid a driver some money made me sit in a bus and threw me off the cliff.as in the driver jumped out right before I fell from the cliff. Second dream she pushed...

My ex is a bad father [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for the father to be given all the rights handed to him even though he has not been there for the baby all he has given was milk abour twice and clothes also he does not even know the age of the baby he doent know the date of birth. I would also like to know if it is possible for...

Tell me is this bad [ 2 Answers ]

OK over the weekend I was extremely dizzy with sudden blurry vision and I took my blood pressure with 2 different machines and it showed 247/183 and I was having chest pain was that a minor heart attack and should I see my doctor soon

View more questions Search