Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caps300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 07:34 PM
    I like my good friends sister and she is 14 and I'm 17
    Well so.. I like my good friends sister and me and her hung for like 7 hours and the hole time it was just me and her together and I started flirting and she started flirting back but the thing is she is 14 and I'm 17.. plus she is my good friends sister, and well I don't know how he is going to take it when he finds out I like his sister... help any suggestions on this?
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Nov 23, 2009, 07:41 PM

OK well when I was your age I liked a 14 year old and so there is nothing wrong with a 17 yr old being with a 14 yr old- you're only 3 yrs difference. Best thing to do is just tell your friend that you like his sister and see how he reacts. Most likely he won't mind.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 07:42 PM
    Suggestions? Leave her alone... she is jail bait.
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Nov 23, 2009, 07:46 PM

There both minors
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 07:49 PM

If he is your best friend, then tell him. She is rather young for you though.
    bookworm5963 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 09:58 PM
    I believe that you should tell him because you don't want to lose his friendship. Also, she is three years younger than you which isn't a big age gap in an adult relationship but in a teen sense, it is quite large making the whole situation a great deal more difficult.
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Nov 25, 2009, 04:14 PM

Fourteen is a little young honestly. I'm fifteen and my boyfriend is 17, that is almost too much. You might want to find someone else.. but it's your life.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 25, 2009, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bjohnrupp View Post
    there both minors
    Your point? She is still under the age of consent. Depending on state laws, she may be jail bait.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 05:23 PM

She might not be jail bait for you now, but she will be as soon as you turn 18 depending on the state laws as Scott has stated.
    You only hung out for 7 hours.
    You could hang out with any girl that's attractive and gives you the right attention, at your age, for 7 hours alone and think you like her.
    It's this thing called hormones. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good friends can end up something else? [ 3 Answers ]

I need help, I have this great guy friend that been there for me during break ups, family problems, and anything you can name it! But I feel like I I'm starting to catch feelings for him, and we kind of play around lot it could even be called flirting. I don't think I look at him in a sexually way...

A relationship with my sister in law's brother bad or Good? [ 3 Answers ]

A relationship with my sister in law's brother bad or good? In the law of God.

My best friends sister [ 2 Answers ]

for 8 years I've been hanging out with my friend, he has a cute sister and I really like her she is a year older then me but every time we talk she always seems to laugh and always ovbserves me. And I realized that I am in love with her.. well if u call it love lol :X so I need some advices T_T so...

I'm worried my sister is her friends rebound love [ 2 Answers ]

I'm concerned about my younger sister. She's been best friends with this guy for a couple of years. He was married but separated. He and my sister never had any kind of romantic feelings at all for each other. He had been seeing someone but when his wife filed for divorce he suddenly decided he...

Sister and Good Friend Died [ 1 Answers ]

I had (2) dreams last night 11/30/2004. One where my good friend died (female). Another where my sister died. All I recall is that lots of sadness was happening. This feels so uncomfortable.. Please help me - what does this mean.

View more questions Search