Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinksuzuki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 06:56 PM
    80's movie where a kid has to make seven wishes
    There is this young kid who was granted the opportunity to make seven wishes. I remember one of his wishes was to be superman or the strongest person in the world, but I don't remember the other ones. I'm trying to figure out the title to this movie. It came out in the earlier to mid 80's.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 07:51 PM

"ABC Afterschool Specials" Seven Wishes of a Rich Kid (1979) ?
    pinksuzuki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Thanks Quinn F. You are right!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 08:01 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Unknown 80's movie maybe 'the alien kid' [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I used to watch when I was a lad. Its very vaige in my memory all I can remember is that a boy was being hunted by the government or organisation and was helped to escape by a fat sheriff. I know this is a shot in the dark but someone must have seen it. I...

Trying to find a movie I watched when I was a kid [ 1 Answers ]

Its about some boy's action figures coming to life. The soldier figures are bad and try to take over. The boy and his good guys have to try and save everyone. I have no idea what its called

80's or 90's kid movie [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to think of a movie I watched over and over as a kid. It had a chubbier boy who built a bike and a corporation was trying to buy it from him. That's all I can remember!

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

View more questions Search