Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stjolive1627 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 03:13 PM
    Animated Christmas Movie from the 1980's
    There's an old animated christmas movie from the 80's and it's a story of how "'twas the night before christmas" was written. One of the main characters names is Charity. I can't for the life of me remember the title.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 03:46 PM

The Night Before Christmas (1968) (TV)

Is this what you're looking for?
    stjolive1627 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 06:24 PM
    Yes! Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

Can anyone tell me the name of this 1980's animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was about a prince who falls off his horse. He awakes the find himself in a mushroom circle where each of the mushrooms turns into a fairy. He finds himself in fairyland. And must work his way to a castle in the middle of a lake to fight "the shadow". Along the way he meets witches,...

1980's non animated children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

There are these movies I used to watch as a child (I was born in '83) and they were vhs tapes I got from my local grocery store in Rochester NY... it was Wegmans. They were different children's tales... like Rapunzel, Goldilocks and the 3 Bears... I honestly can't remember the specific movies,...

I need to find the title of this movie: half animated 1980's-ish. [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie as a child but have no idea what it is called: It's about a young boy who flees a house and runs down to the nearby river/lake and jumps in. Once he goes underwater, he becomes a cartoon and all the fish and sea creatures around him are also in cartoon. They can talk...

1980'S kids movie non animated! [ 3 Answers ]

Heya all:) I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me by giving me the title of a couple of films I watched in the 80's:confused: . I was probably around 7-8 in 1988-89, and I can remember watching two films that I've still to this day wanted to obtain. The first was about a girl going...

View more questions Search