Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 02:56 PM
    Alternative drinks to alcoholc.
    I'm a recovering alcoholic and drink 1 -2 litres of Diet Coke every day. Is this harmful to my liver?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2009, 03:07 PM
    It's not good for your kidneys. I too, am an alcoholic/addict in recovery. I also am a friend of Bill W. I drink coffee, water, juice, and drinks like Crystal Light. I drink sodas like Diet Coke too, but just not that much.

The most important thing is, you're NOT drinking alcohol.

GOD bless you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Energy Drinks [ 19 Answers ]

I honestly believe that my boyfriend is addicted to energy drinks. Could this have a negative effect on his heart?

Boyfriend that drinks too much [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I need some advice. I have been in a relationship with a guy for seven years now and together we have a beautiful 12month old little girl. I am fed up because any time he has the chance he will go out and drink and its driving me crazy because I need help with the baby. I want...

Proteiji drinks [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if protein drinks can effect the liver or the results of a liver function test?

Party drinks [ 4 Answers ]

Beer - takes too many/long to get drunk Mikes Hard Lemonade - not strong enough. I've been in the legal drinking age for a while now but have never ordered any drinks and so I have no idea what to start with. I'm not crazy about the taste of some millers I have now. What would you suggest...

My Dad Drinks A lot! [ 3 Answers ]

My dad has always had drinks at parties and functions but now he drinks alone, and on random days. The good thing is that he has never hit anyone because of his drunkness. When I try to talk to him about it he just gets mad and doesn't want to talk about it. His drinking has not affected his job...

View more questions Search