Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nazanin22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 02:07 PM
    Kitten eye infection
    I have 3weeks kitten he has eye problem something's like yellow infection come out of his eyes I can't go to vet because I live in a small city in iran and there is no vet can any one help to treat him at home?

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten Eye Infection [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: My cat just recently had a litter of kittens. They are almost a month old. All of them have opened their eyes completely except one. This one kitten has one eye open and the other seems so be infected because its not open and has this scab over it. Last night when I noticed it, I used a...

Ear and eye infection in kitten [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir or madam We have just collected an 8 week old ginger kitten today. We noticed that she has some sort of runny black mucus coming from her eyes and they appear to be red and sore in appearance. Her sister kitten also has this mucus coming from her nose. Our kitten seems to have a...

Kitten eye infection [ 1 Answers ]

Our 5 mont hkitten had a wattering eye, it is now swollen and sore, with part of 3rd eye lid visible, what can I do till vets opens tomorrow

Kitten Eye Infection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody help my cat has just had fouyr kittens two weeks ago and two of the kittens have got eye infection with a crust of yellow goo in their eyes, does anybody know how this can be treated? :confused:

Kitten with eye infection [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 week old kitten has it's eyes crusted shut. Is there anything I can do for it before taking it to a vet?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.