Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinucool59 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 07:11 AM
    Windows 7
    Hi,

I am dinesh,sir I have installed windows 7 in 865 mercury motherboard.after installin it.its not

Taking motherboard drivers.vga drivers and audio drivers.hw to solve the problem. Give

The solution as soon as possible.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 07:14 AM
    Wouldn't checking the MB site be the best way to find a solution?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 23, 2009, 07:16 AM

First you don't install Win 7 to a mother board, you install it on a hard drive. Win 7 is very good at finding drivers. You may need to search the WEB for them. But before installing Win 7 you should have checked for compatibility.
    dinucool59 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Thanq fr replying me. Tell me the sites for installing drivers to mercury 865
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2009, 06:03 AM
    Mercury - Expect More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to insert Windows 98 in domain under windows 2000 server [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I would need information how can I insert a PC running on it Windows 98 in a domain? On my server is running windows 2000. Thank You in advance.

Difference Between Windows 2000 & Windows 2003 [ 4 Answers ]

I like to know the difference between Microsoft Windows Server 2000 And Windows Server 2003. Please help me to know the difference...

Email sending prob. In windows vista using windows mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am having problem in sending emails in windows mail in vista. Up to yesterday, it was working fine. I have deleted and created the account again. Email address,pwd, pop n smtp etc everything is correct but email are not going. There is genuine windows vista with Mecafee. No problem with incoming...

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

View more questions Search