Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2313stephen Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Nov 23, 2009, 07:08 AM
    Resigning from a job without giving notice
    If you resign from a job without giving notice, are you entitled to your holiday pay?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 07:55 AM

Are you intending to resign before the holiday or after?

Why would they pay you in advance?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2009, 12:02 AM
    It depends where and for whom you work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Giving a 30 day notice in California [ 2 Answers ]

My father and I are both tenants on a lease for a home with a month to month contract. I tried to call the owner several times to discuss with him that we would be moving out. He never returned any of my calls. I finally sent him an email on November 3rd telling him I really need to talk to him in...

Giving 60-day notice to landlord- do we have to? [ 8 Answers ]

We have lived in our apartment for 4 years and planned on a March 10th move out day. I provided our landlord with a 30-day notice 2 days ago, but she said that in our rental agreement I must give a 60-day notice. I went back and read the agreement and sure enough it says that if you live there...

Giving proper 30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

How do I give proper notice to a month to month tenant to vacate an apt in buffalo ny?

Sublettee Giving Notice [ 3 Answers ]

I have a sublet-tee who agreed to a 40 day notice on moving out. She also agreed to stay more than just the summer (I live at the beach in California). She moved in at the beginning of May. Now she is trying to leave with only 25 days notice. What can I hold her to? Does she need to pay for...

Working out a notice after resigning [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. We have an employee who resigned and is currently working out his two week notice. Is that a problem with us letting him go early? Thanks!

View more questions Search