Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunsap123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 04:43 AM
    Does she loves me?
    ) She gave wrong number first later after few days gave her correct number.

I and my girl both work in same office. We talk with each other and also she flirts like making eye contacts, adjusting clothes etc, First time to get her phone number I went to her along with a print out contaning names of all employees and ask her to mention her mobile and extension number. She gave her wrong cell number but right extension number(extension of office).When I call her I got message the number you are trying to reach is either switched off or not reachable.

I asked her why you gave wrong mobile number she said she has purchased new sim card today itself so I said give your new number she said I will ping you through instant messenger later. After 2 days I asked her is your number got activated she said that number again got deactivated.

After few days to get her mobile number I sent email to other employees who have not given their mobile number and same mail was sent to her also along with that I kept a “cc” to our project manager and team leader. This time she gave her correct mobile number and of same company . I gave her call and asked her ‘This time I think you gave me correct number’ she said yes.

(2) Instant Messenger chatting.

She reply to my chat message but when I sent her chat request. Once in chat I wrote to her “I think you don’t like me any more” she tried to type something but she did not press enter so I can see what she typed. Only we can see in chat that when other person types something we can read that xyz is responding in task bar.
    I call her and asked are you angry on me she said why should I get angry on you.

(3) Do you have boy friend?

I asked this question 3 times she gave 3 different answers. First time I told her that I know astrology so she gave her date of birth and I told her do you have boy friend you will get married with him only that time she said I don’t have boy friend.

Once on Friday eveining I asked her what you doing this weekend shopping or something other. She said I have one friend with whom I roam for whole day

Lastly the day when I sent her message on chat “I think you don’t like me any more” on same day I asked her do your boy friend is in our office or outside she said our office .I asked is he also programmer she said yes and I asked her which floor she said 9th but when I went to 9th floor I found that on 9th floor only insurance work is there no programming work .

(4) She tells everyone I know astrology.

Since I told her astrology she sends people to me to know their astrology till now 2 people came and they told me ‘she” told that you know astrology. Tell us about our future.

(5) I shouted on her.
    Once I asked her for programming help and told her after lunch I will come to you. She said OK. After lunch I went to her and asked her help me she said the other boy is also doing same program you can see him. I shouted on girl OK don’t help me I think you don’
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 05:27 AM

Sounds like you are doing a lot of stalking. You had better leave her at peace. You sound like a nuisance.

Tick
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 07:30 AM
    I think you are obsessed with someone who is trying to be nice or is scared of what your reaction would be if she told you to get lost.

She started giving you a wrong number. (I really do not want to know what your behavior was prior to her giving you a correct one.) That one fact says that she doesn't love you. Add to it that she made up a boyfriend (that you insisted she had) and you should be able to see that she has no feelings for you.

Leave her alone. Someday, you will meet a woman who wants to be with you. This she isn't the one.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 04:51 PM

Are you crazy? She doesn't even like you, so leave her alone before you get fired, or put in jail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loves me but loves someone else too she thinks [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for a while now. I love this girl and she says she does too. But I found out that she had feelings for her best friend and she said she realized she was in love with him after she found out she was in love with me. Hes a friend also a good guy too but he says...

She loves me [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all.I have heard a lot about this site.I love a gal in my office and she is already in a relationship with a guy.and she knows that I love her a lot too bcoz I have done evrything for her like: 1.when she was not well,I always brought juices for her 2.I brought a cake on her birthday in office...

She Loves Me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13, and my best friend fancies me. I really don't know what to do because I fancy this other girl a bit, but she's in a fragile relationship. Help me!

How do I know if he really loves me? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really confused... I have a boyfriend for 5 months. When we started our relationship, 1 month later he said he loves me, but I didn't believe him because it was too early. Few weeks later he said it again with this words: "First time when i told you I love you, i didn't really meant it, but now...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search