Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delhidude Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 12:35 AM
    Article Around 500 Words from Business Publication
    I have to wrote a précis considering an 500 words article

Can anyone provide me an article around 500 words from business publication considering the article to one fourth its size. Keep in mind the principle of précis writing .
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2009, 12:52 AM
    Hi, delhidude!

Are you saying that you need to write an article that is 500 words in length that needs to reference articles from business publications, please?

Or, is this concerning something else? If so, please elaborate on what you're needing to do.

Thanks!
    delhidude Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 01:13 AM
    Yes I need an article in length of 500 words from a business publication and have to follow the priciples of précis writing.

Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 23, 2009, 01:30 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce by publication [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I need to publish my divorce because my husband was deported to mexico I need to know do I have to publish in the Los Angeles county where I live or in Mexico where he lives, or in San Francisco where we got married?

Divorce by publication in Montana [ 1 Answers ]

I need a sample letter or template for filing for a divorce via newspaper ad.. PLEASE help!! For the state of Montana

Hipaa publication [ 8 Answers ]

I work for an oncology office and we asks patients families to wait in the waiting room while their family member gets treatment. We have on patients spouse who insists on standing next to the treatment chair. When asked to wait in the waiting room he bad mouths the practice to everyone in ear...

Home Based Business Article [ 3 Answers ]

www.dynamic-xchange.com/home-based-business.php

View more questions Search