Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avidreader1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 09:06 PM
    Unique Secret Santa Game
    I'm in desperate need of help with a Christmas gift Idea

We are playing a secret santa Christmas game at work and I need some help with a gift. The theme is Initials. The object is to find a gift for the person whose name you pulled that uses their first and last initial. Problem? My person is a woman whose initials are B.U. I could use all the help that I can get.

This is an example that someone did. Their persons initials were S.V. and they gave her Skyy Vodka.

I am open to any and all suggestions. I need this ASAP.

Thanks in advance
    katieokell Posts: 40, Reputation: 5

Nov 22, 2009, 09:16 PM

What price point are you looking at?
    Also, what environment? (family, office, friends... )
    katieokell Posts: 40, Reputation: 5

Nov 22, 2009, 09:18 PM
    This would only work if you knew her quite well, but you could get her a Bowl of Underwear - get her a nice serving bowl, and go to LaSenza or Victoria's secret - they tend to have deals/sales on underwear that hasn't been sold in a while - and get her a few pairs. (It would be awesome if you could get her a candy thong... but maybe that's just because I'm a university student and we're into those kinds of joke gifts... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie: secret college game if you lose you die [ 14 Answers ]

I watched a thriller movie made between 2001-2006 about a secret college game online. They had to answer questions and there was a distinct winner of each round. I think if you lost you had to commit suicide or was killed or something like that. The opening scene was a cool guy playing and his...

2002 Santa Fe [ 1 Answers ]

My 2002 Hyundai santa Fe the mechanic says I need a warm up cap for a cataylic converter. No one has ever heard of a warm up cap. Are they joking? The problem is my check engine light keeps going on after they reset it. Thank You,Sue

Santa Claws? [ 7 Answers ]

So Disney say that "Santa",is one of their characters.Sounds more like them playing Scrooge if you ask me.Merry xmas. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6189521.stm

View more questions Search