Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcanady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 08:18 PM
    Foot pain
    Thid said of my foot hurts when I run. What should I do ?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 08:24 PM

New shoes? Probably see a dr if it is persistent.
    lcanady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 08:29 PM

No but decided to get new shoes. Had taken 10 days off after cross country ended. Side of foot pain is new. So bot new shoes today... foot may be getting bigger or wider I think as I am 18 y/o male and not sure full grown etc. Thots ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in foot [ 2 Answers ]

For the last 3 months or so I have been experiencing this horrific pain on the side of my foot. The pain is similar to either an electric shock or really intense burning sensation. It is completely random. There is no correlation of pain with activity or rest.The pain episodes last for only a few...

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot pain along outside of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a condition for a long time. It consists of foot pain along the shaft of the 5th metatarsial. It is not near or at the ankle. It is not at the toe. It is along the outside of the foot and hurts badly if I squeeze my foot along that area. There are no fractures. Anesthesia shot into...

Foot Pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just started training for my fourth marathon and I have been running every day for about an hour... yesterday the outer side (from my pinky to the back of my heel) of my left foot began to hurt... It almost felt like every time I stepped on the pavement there was a bone that was about to...

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search