Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elktax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 04:06 PM
    Kenmore washer won't spin or drain
    9 year old kenmore washer won't spin or drain water. Ordered new timer, but that wasn't it. Anyone know anything about this problem?
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Nov 9, 2006, 04:06 PM
    Your lid switch probobly isn't making. Id check that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 Series Washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I was running my Kenmore 80 series washer and when it came to the spin cycle the water would drain, but it would not spin and is making a kind of clicking sound. So, I am trying to figure out what is going on. I am trying to get the back off the machine, but am also having difficulty there. Thanks...

1 year old Kenmore Washer won't spin or drain [ 2 Answers ]

My one year old Kenmore washing machine won't agitate, spin, or drain the water. Could it be the lid switch or something else?

Kenmore washer won't spin, clicking [ 17 Answers ]

We have a relatively new (3 years or so) Kenmore Elite washer. It has been having the same problem on and off for a few weeks now. The washer will agitate during the wash and rinse cycles, but stops when it gets to the spin cycle. It just sits there full of water from the rinse, and emits a foul...

Kenmore Washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched everywhere but haven't been able to find an answer to this one. My washer is only about 3 yrs old. It runs through the cycles just fine but when it tries to click over to the spin cyle you can hear the motor running but it does not spin. I lift the lid and I and about 1 second...

Kenmore washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 or 3 year old Kenmore washer suddenly stopped spinning! It goes through the entire cycle then suddenly stops at the spin cycle. It makes plenty of noise as if it is was the spin cycle but then when you go to unload the clothes, they are sopping wet. Yet they are not standing in water. The...

View more questions Search