Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 06:49 PM
    How should u handle a very hateful person?
    I have a sister she is very mean and incrediblely hard to get along with she argues with me to talk to guys when I already have a boyfriend that I'm very happy with. It seems that she always tries to control me she fights about the dumbest things and always has a attitude in every thing she does. I have 2 options 1 I can take her junk and just keep suffering or 2 I can go crazy on her and fight back. If I do option 2 I might be able to live with my grandmother and practice playing music with my cousin cause were starting a christian Rock band. I don't want to fight with her but I think I have to cause I really can't take it anymore and I really tried everything else. Now my question is how should I handle her?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 06:57 PM

Perhaps not going crazy, just taking it, but moving to grandmother anyway??
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Nov 22, 2009, 06:59 PM

Why don't you try talking to your parents and let them step in.
    There is no reason to have anyone yelling at you or giving you a hard time for doing nothing. When she does something like this the best thing to do is to be calm and ask her why she is doing it. Try and make her see what she is doing. When people speak to me that way for any reason I always turn it back around to question them, it seems to work.
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 07:00 PM

They won't let me stay to my grandmother
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Try either ignoring her, or agreeing with her. Even if you don't mean it. Say " yea, you're right".

Try telling her that she is ruining your good attitude.

Don't ever allow someone to pull you down to their level. If they want to be miserable, let them do it alone. Try to stay away from conflict. She will most likely outgrow it one day soon.

I hope that you succeed in your music. I am a musician myself, and it is a huge part of my life, my very soul.

May GOD bless you, and give you peace and patience.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Nov 22, 2009, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkytweak16 View Post
    i really tried everything else. now my question is how should i handle her?
    Sometimes there isn't a new method to try and fix a old proublem,like the bible says
    "there is nothing new under the sun"
    For whatever reason your sister has taken it upon herself to upset you any way she can

Just look at how jesus handled his oppressors and turn the other cheek,pray for her,feel sorry for her,and hope for the best.If you put the matter in Gods hands you should feel relief that "this too shall pass"
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 08:53 PM
    pinkytweak16,
    You have been given some good advice and fromm my point of view as a parent is "Talk to your parents about the problem."
    If necessary do so several times.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    ChildOfGod_1 Posts: 60, Reputation: 8

Nov 29, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    Try either ignoring her, or agreeing with her. Even if you don't mean it. Say " yea, you're right".
    Try telling her that she is ruining your good attitude.
    Don't ever allow someone to pull you down to their level. If they want to be miserable, let them do it alone. Try to stay away from conflict. She will most likely outgrow it one day soon

I agree 100%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hateful Mother [ 7 Answers ]

I am 52 years old and still riding the guilt train with a mother who has always hated me. I grew up from a little girl hearing her say "I hate your father" and "you're just like your father." Growing up and being a grown up, I have had to live with my mother hating me. I'm an only child, and my...

Hateful vindictive husband [ 3 Answers ]

The rooten apple I am married to are getting divorced. He never does anything at home has never washed a dirty dish etc. his life is sitting at a computer. He throws is dirty dishes around never cleans up throws his empty pop cans where ever they land. His empty pop boxes pile up wherever he...

How do you handle felling when you miss a person a lot [ 22 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Lucy, I am in a constant struggle of trying not to miss a person who was special to me. Its been a while I haven't seen this person. I am not sure if I am going to see this person again. In short phrase, how do I cope with these fellins. I am not sure anymore how to cope with...

17 yr old hateful step daughter [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 17 year old step daughter who is extremely disrespectful and hateful. I have been around her for about 9 years now as well as her older half sister( my husbands other daughter) and I get along with the older one just great. The younger one was raised very differently and she is very angry,...

My hateful,disrespectful out of control 19 yo daughter [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, My wife and I have 4 children. Three boys 21-25 and a 19 year old daughter. Our daughter has been in some trouble since she was 16.When she was 17 she was arrested for underage drinking and was put in a girls shelter for 45 days. She did not graduate from high school in '06 like she was...

View more questions Search