Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 05:42 AM
    You are well past the time dry socket would occur. Just keep the area rinsed of food particles and you'll be fine.
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 05:44 AM
    This is the third thread you have asked this on rabbo. You will get your answer with only one thread.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 29, 2009, 05:56 AM

I've merged your threads for you. If you need to ask a follow-up question use the Answer This Question options. DO NOT start a new question.
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 07:13 AM
    Thank you SG!
    rabbo05 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flossie View Post
    You are well past the time dry socket would occur. Just keep the area rinsed of food particles and you'll be fine.
    What about after 11 days can I get dry socket? I was rinising yesterday some food was in the hole and the food came out but now the hole looks empty I hope I did not dislodge healing tissue... my dentist says the gums close and heal from the bottom up.. so now I looked at the hole and it is empty.. I won't get dry socket right? Since it has healed from the bottom? But I'm wondering when will the gums close up if there is not healing tissue there a t all please answer this thanks

Nov 29, 2009, 09:09 AM

Please help somebody I'm worried thank you all
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2009, 08:15 PM
    If you are past the dry socket stage at 9 days, what makes you think you are at risk at 11 days?? STOP WORRYING!

Nov 29, 2009, 11:35 PM

Thank u flossie.. is there any way I can buy something or get something do u know the name of it to prevent food or lodge food particles that keep getting stuck in the hole?

Nov 29, 2009, 11:36 PM
    I think it is called irrigator syringe or somehting like that am not sure.. just want to make sure is it safe to use to get food out of the hole? And where can I purchase it at

Thanks again!
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 05:10 AM
    Your dentist can give you one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth Extraction [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My middle molar (used for chewing) broke of from the side, and I went to see the dentist who informed me that the tooth was dead and under the gum infected, so I have to take the tooth out inorder to prevent the infection from spreading to the other molar (the last one at the back). But my...

Massive infection under jaw after 3rd molar extraction [ 2 Answers ]

I had my wisdom theet (3) removed about 6 days ago. I knew right after the surgery that one lower one must have made problems since it hurt by far more than the other two extraction sites. I had a little swelling and some pain but about on the 2nd to 3rd day my jawbone (under side), throat and neck...

Tooth extraction [ 3 Answers ]

A little over three years ago when I was prgnant with my daughter one of my fillings came out and I never had it fixed, over the past two months it has got much worse and now I can't bear the pain, I made a trip to the dentist today to see if they could pull it and he said that the x ray showed a...

Extraction of tooth [ 5 Answers ]

I am told that my tooth is 70% bad but it is strong. Is it necessary to extract now or I can wait till tooth is little bit loose or shakey? Please answer

Tooth Extraction in a 3 Yr Old [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, my son's front tooth is kind of loosen (or least when I wiggle it). He does not complain of any pain, but the tooth is getting darker (like a brownish color). We have an Dentist Appt. already made, but my concern is will the Dentist want to extract the tooth?

View more questions Search