Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 03:27 PM
    Masters in Sociology
    I have just been offered a job in Social Work, but only have a Bachelors Degree. I was told that a Masters in Sociology would be a good match. What type of job opportunities would this help me advance to. I am a re-entry worker, so I accepted a Social Worker position to get experience.

Any thoughts on this

Thanks

Fara
    Tony J Posts: 90, Reputation: 4

Dec 17, 2006, 10:04 PM
    What is your goal? What proximal goals will help you obtain your goal? How much discrepency is there between your ideal self and your current self? Do you want to counsel? You will need to get into a grad program M.A. Ph.D. Psy.D. M.S.W. etc. that gives you an opportunity to get licensed by the state. Social work is cool but is it what you really want?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sociology of interaction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What do you understand by the sociology of interaction and how does it contribute to our understanding of communication Thanks.

For my sociology [ 3 Answers ]

Peopl I need back up answers please. You see I have a debate this coming Wednesday and I need real help from you people! It's about Death penalty, we were the anti group and our enemy is the pro group... Okay so the question is " do we realy need death penalty? if yes please explain it if no...

Sociology [ 2 Answers ]

My exams are very near and I needed to know how we can criticise marx and weber individually in our own words ( our own criticisms).I would be thankful to you if you help me.

View more questions Search