Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1can2step Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Teen cartoon series
    What was the cartoon about a woman or a man I think that turned into a panther
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 09:48 AM

This is just a guess but was it Cybersix?

1can2step Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 09:55 AM
    You know I saw the picture and your right it was cybersix thanks
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 09:59 AM

Can you say "cha-cing"

;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troll Cartoon Series [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I was just talking with a childhood friend of mine and we were discussing old cartoon series of the 90's, mostly ones that never really made it. Like Street Sharks, Extreme Dinosaurs etc... There was this one that we could never remember the name of, it was about these Trolls, they were...

80s anime cartoon series [ 3 Answers ]

the main thing i remember about this cartoon series is there was a unicorn, it was little and it had a friend, i dont remember if it was a kid or another animal. the villian was a wizard or something like that and it was short and had bug bulgey eyes and it was always after the unicorn. the most...

Teen romance series book [ 1 Answers ]

I'm desperate to find the title/author of a book that I read as a young teen. It was one of those Sweet Dreams or Wild Fire, or such series. In the story, the main character is a girl who frequently stays with her best friend's family while her mother is out of town. At one point, the cousin of...

80's animal cartoon series [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I have been trying to figure out what the name of this title was for so long, I hope I did not make this cartoon up in my head... ha ha ha. Does anyone remember a cartoon about animals that lived in a tree and they had letters on their shirts? Its not the care bears or rescue rangers. I...

View more questions Search