Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mymama Posts: 76, Reputation: 10

Nov 22, 2009, 09:33 AM
    Toys durning Pregnancy
    Is it OK to use sexual toys when pregnant?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 11:05 AM

You would have to use your best judgment with that,mymama. It sounds kind of gross to me though. Nothing internal would be acceptable as dildos, etc. I guess it would have to depend on how far along your pregnancy was. If you are thinking you are not as turned on as you normally are, then that is the way its supposed to be I guess.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    it sounds kind of gross to me though. Nothing internal would be acceptable as dildos, etc.
    But a penis is okay? What's the difference? Neither are sterile.
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    But a penis is okay? What's the difference? Neither are sterile.
    Hi J_9, Actually wasn't considering sterility. I was more or less thinking of 'extreme action' for lack of a better description. IMO, still sounds gross to me. When I was pregnant there was no way a penis was getting anywhere near me as far as I was concerned. He had to make do with the hand and possibly some KY. That was just me, though. We are all different.

Tick

Nov 22, 2009, 11:36 AM

I would have sex all day long if I could, but my husband says to slow down. I am not this sexual when I am not pregnant. My husband likes to watch and he likes it when I get off. Most of the time he joins me and sometimes it just me myself and Mr. Pinkie. I have no problem with that and just want to keep the spice in the bedroom even though I am pregnant.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 11:46 AM
    There is nothing wrong with it. Have fun while you still can.

Nov 23, 2009, 04:52 AM

Thank you J_9, tickle I kind of feel sorry for your husband when your pregnant.
    Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymama View Post
    Thank you J_9, tickle I kinda feel sorry for your husband when your pregnant.
    LOL that was 30 years ago, mymama. A wonderful person came my way from that little baby for both of us, so you neednt feel sorry for him.

Tick
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 23, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with it. Have fun while you still can.
    I agree!

Nov 25, 2009, 09:48 AM

tickle I was just feeling sorry for your husband for the 9 long months. Thank you all for your input.. :)
    Expert

Nov 25, 2009, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymama View Post
    tickle I was just feeling sorry for your husband for the 9 long months. Thank you all for your input..:)
    Thank you, Mymama for your thoughts.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex Toys [ 13 Answers ]

My partner and I have started experimenting with a lot of sex toys... So far we've had soooooo much fun but I can't get him to let me use a dildo or vibrator during sex. He says he doesn't want anything but him inside me ( sorry I just didn't know how else to put that) also I bought him a c**k ring...

Harbor breeze fan crackles durning startup [ 1 Answers ]

Harbor Breeze fan makes crackling noise before blades start turning fully-noise stops after blades reach speed. Would this be trouble with the capactor or 3 speed pull switch/ or both.

Door opeing durning drying [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool duet wde9200sq and the door pops open before the load is dry. It will run for 2-10 min then open by itself. Why is this happening?:(

New toys [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know what would be a good gift for a girl, she is very girly and she is 8 and what can I give her bro he is 9 but I have no idea what he would like... Thanks

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

View more questions Search