Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexiemom2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Pain in shoulder while breathing
    I have had flu and still have yucky cough but for last 2 weeks have ahd pain in shoulder blade with breathing. Today it seems to be severe very painful
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2009, 11:10 AM

Muscle aches and pains are part of the flu symptoms. Can be painful at times but if the symptoms contiunue for more then two more days or so, I would check with your doctor for advice.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back pain while breathing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, recently I started to have sharp stabbing pain in my mid/upper back and right shoulder while breathing, each attack last a few minutes. This has cause me much problem especially when I am out. I would really like to know what is the cause of the pain while breathing. It is a very terrible...

Back pain, painfull breathing in. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 19, I get this really bad back pain, it keeps coming and going. I can only describe it as excruciating. It's the upper and middle back behind my lungs. Its very painful breathing in, when I breath in its such a sharp pain it makes me stop and breath out again. I really don't know what it...

Pain in right shoulder [ 1 Answers ]

The pain in my shoulder occurred when I was laying on my right side and trying to get out of bed. When I turned to straighten out, the pain just came out of nowhere and my right shoulder hurt like heck! I could not get up. I had to scoot my body to the foot of the bed to get up. It hurt so much...

Breathing pain [ 1 Answers ]

Just recently I have had a sharp pain only when I breath in deep, right about the center of my chest right about where the center of the rib cage ends, but no numbness or anything in my arm, anyone think they might know what it means?

View more questions Search