Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Nov 22, 2009, 07:50 AM
    Garage door remote
    Starting two days ago my remote will not open the door from the outside. If I am in the garage it operates the door. For the outside I have to use the key pad. Any ideas. I have a liftmaster opener.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2009, 08:23 AM

I would check batteries first.
    Did you teach any new codes 2 days ago?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remote doesn't open garage door. [ 11 Answers ]

Remote doesn't open garage door. If I press the button within the garage, it will open or close the door. The battery in the remote is new. The built in car opener doesn't work either. At one point, door would open with the remote for several days and then it wouldn't. This happened on two...

Lost Garage Door Remote [ 15 Answers ]

Help, The previous renters left without returning the remote for the garage door. The problem is the door is closed and there is no other way into the garage. I'm not sure of the brand of garage door, but how would I open the door from the outside if I don't have the remote or how do I program a...

Sears Garage Door Remote [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a supplier for the following: I would like to purchase a remote control unit for my Sears 1/2 hp garage door opener.. 2 of them came with the unit, but now a new member of the family has moved in and I would like for him to have a unit also.. The only information...

Garage door remote doesn't close door in colder weather [ 1 Answers ]

My garage door remote works fine when the weather is warm, however, if it gets below 60degrees, it won't close (no problems with opening it). When this happens, the only way to close it is to hold down the manual garage door opener continually until it's completely closed (otherwise it'll start...

Remote garage door opener [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a home with a Craftsman remote garage door opener that is outside the garage. Model # 139.53876 with push bottons 1-0 (no # and no *). I know the old four code number but need to know how to change the code with a new code number.

View more questions Search