Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bellsya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Small doll with a plastic skirt
    I can't find this toy that I had when I was little in the early 90s. It was a small doll and she sat inside a big plastic skirt. When you took her out of the skirt you could open it and inside (depending on the doll) there were different things. I had one that had an ice cream shop inside and another with a pet place. I'd just like to know what they were called and I can't find them. Thanks
    Bellsya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 11:27 PM

Miss Party Surprise. Answered my own question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small Doll in snowglobe [ 9 Answers ]

Sometime, during the early to mid 90s, there was a series of small dolls that came in snowglobes. You could pop the snowglobe top off the base, and remove the doll to play with it. I had one with bright electric blue hair, and vaguely remember there being a snowflake (maybe on her outfit? ). I...

Need to fix my skirt quick [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to take the waist in on a skirt I need it for tomorrow I've got the sewing machine and thread and tacking pins,but do I start from the join were frunt piece meets back at the sides or do I like my mum said do it were the pleats are which I think will make it stick out but I...

Tight Skirt, Bus Stop [ 3 Answers ]

One day, at a bus stop there was a girl who was wearing a skintight miniskirt. When the bus arrived and it was her turn to get on, she realized that her skirt was so tight she couldn't get her foot high enough to reach to step. Thinking it would give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reached...

Rubber skirt dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I remember having these toys when I was little-late 80's or early 90's. They were dolls that had rubber skirts, and when you folded the skirt inward, the doll was hidden(I think?) Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Did they have a specific name? Please help:)

Looking for a particular skirt [ 1 Answers ]

I recently saw a girl in a club with an adorable skirt on and really wanted to know where I could find something similar. It was 3 quarters length, very ruffly and sortof filmy, and pink. It had a hem that was completely uneven and created by ruffles of different lenghths to sort of make it...

View more questions Search