Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nettaeboin Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 01:50 AM
    Should I stay or go?
    Well I've been talking off and on to this one guy for 5 years and I'm up to my neck with the trust issues we have.When we frist start talking everything was great.About 2 years in the relationship I found out that he was cheating with other girls I broke it off and we went our ways.But for some reason I can't keep him away from me.Its like this I'm deeply in love with him but my mind is saying leave because I can't trust him from all the cheating and lying he was doing to me and my heart is telling me to stay because he's my frist love, my only love,and the way I feel for him I will never feel this way about any other man. But my mind won't let my heart win and my heart won't let my mind win.I really don't know what to do... I want to be wit him and only him I just don't know how to work this out between my mind and heart:confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Remove yourself from the situation all together so you can resolve your inner conflicts.

You clearly need some time away from him to evaluate your own feelings and get beyond the issues you have.

Since you make no mention of his behavior repeating itself in the last 3 years, I can only assume that its you not him, but correct me if I'm wrong.

How old are you both, and do you live together, and are there reasons for you to still be having those feelings now?

Thanks for reposting in a way that's understandable.
    PreciousLove Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2009, 09:51 PM

You should stay away from him! I know how hard it is, because I'm going through something similar to your issue. He was my first love too, and those are the hardest situations to get rid off but you MUST do it. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Men rarely change, and if they do; it takes a long time. Anyway, I would stay away from it all. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and if this one's a cheater then don't waste your time with him. You're only hurting yourself, stay away, trust me!
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Nov 21, 2009, 09:52 PM

53 views with 2 reply says everything
    Hard post.
    By "Talking" do you mean exclusive relationship?
    By cheating do you mean"talking" to someone else?
    More info,with less chat speech please.

Nov 21, 2009, 11:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Remove yourself from the situation all together so you can resolve your inner conflicts.

You clearly need some time away from him to evaluate your own feelings and get beyond the issues you have.

Since you make no mention of his behavior repeating itself in the last 3 years, I can only assume that its you not him, but correct me if I'm wrong.

How old are you both, and do you live together, and are there reasons for you to still be having those feelings now??

Thanks for reposting in a way thats understandable.
    See I'm 22 and he's 25. No we don't live together he wants to but I can't bring myself to do that.see he went to jail for a little while in 06-07 and while he was in there he was saying how he was going to change but he didn't change everything was good for 2 months after he got out then he got some girl pregnant and ever since then I can't bring myself to trust him

Nov 21, 2009, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zippit View Post
    53 views with 2 reply says everything
    hard post.
    By "Talking" do you mean exclusive relationship?
    by cheating do you mean"talking" to someone else?
    more info,with less chat speech please.
    Yes we were exclusive at first and he was having sex wit other girls.if he was just talking I wouldn't care.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Nov 21, 2009, 11:32 PM

NO TRUST=NO RELATIONSHIP..
    you answered your own question
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 11:51 PM
    I'll be really brief - GO.

Run, don't walk away from this man - he cheats, he gets girls pregnant, he goes to jail... please have some self respect and ask yourself how you could possibly love a lying, cheating crook? Clearly he don't love you!

Go, go go. Did I make myself clear? GO!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2009, 01:41 AM
    Listen to your head and have nothing more to do with this man.
    Your loving him isn't going to turn him into Prince Charming-find your selfrespect and leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay should I go? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been married for about 2 1/2 years. I have a 18month old and I am 5 months pregnant. Me and my husband can't even talk to each other with out fighting. He's 35 and Im 20. He says I have a bad attitude because I can't stand his family, his drinking, and the fact that he will pay attation to...

Should I stay? [ 14 Answers ]

Ok... Problem number one: My boyfriend, of 5 months, is black. My parents are racist, so were keeping our relationship a secret. Problem number two: He is two years younger than me. Problem number three: There's this other guy, that I like. But I don't want to lead him on, because I love my...

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

Wonder whether stay or go [ 2 Answers ]

If someone suffers from chronic pain and has been prescribed Schedule II narcotics on a long-term basis, are they still considered an addict?

View more questions Search