Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheytooon2049 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 01:09 PM
    Confused! Does he like me?
    I am in my first year of college and sit next to a very cute guy. He is shy. He talks to me but barley makes eye contact (this was until yesturday). Also he does wait for me and hold the door. I notice he sometimes is lost for words when I just ask simple questions to him. We sit next to one another and I sometimes catch him glancing at me, and looks away. I need help! Men are difficult to figure out, is he just shy and nice, or does he wait for me because he like me? Help please! I would really appreciate you alls input.

:D

P.S, if he does like me, would he ever ask me out to maybe study or coffe, being that he is shy around me.
    Thanks!
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 21, 2009, 01:12 PM

It sounds like he is nervous! It sounds like he likes you but doesn't know what to say :).

Ask him out... he sounds SUPER shy!
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Nov 21, 2009, 01:25 PM

Watch out for the shy ones... No, not really, but you might have to draw him out. Ask him if he has any hobbies, or tell him about one of yours. Its hard to read shy people, but I would take the challenge. Who knows he could be a very interesting guy.
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Nov 22, 2009, 11:59 AM

OP,

I don't think there is enough evidence showing he is interesed in you. I used to sit with a whole classroom of males ( engineering class), most of them appeared to be what you have described. If you keep guessing what they meant by being... ( as you described), it will never end.

Either you ask him or let go ( stop over analyzing)!

Meanwhile focus your study, don't get distracted by this guy.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 23, 2009, 10:26 AM
    You can't sit around all day and night waiting for him to magically start being interested in you. How can he like you if he doesn't know you?

Since you're interested in getting to know him better, why don't you just ask him out (i.e. for coffee, lunch, etc.)? Then you can stop wondering: "when? when? when?"
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2009, 11:02 AM

I don't think you should jump to the conclusion that he likes you. After all, I'm extremely shy and I hardly ever make eye contact. Often times I do glance at people around me because I don't like eye contact, it makes me uncomfortable. I don't think that this guy likes you per se. he just seems like a normal shy person... Also, this generally isn't a guy thing. Many guys are up front and talkative- some are shy, just like girls can be too. If you're a girl and you don't understand a guy who is shy, it's probably more of a misunderstanding of personalities than it is of the opposite gender.
    I wouldn't get your hopes up about this guy- especially since you barely know him and you already want him to ask you out. This guy can't even talk to you, let alone ask you out and/or have a relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Confused On this! [ 8 Answers ]

When wiring up 3 lights to 2 3-way switches, do I have to run 14/3 between the lights? I know I have to run it between the switches but the lights too?/ I thought as long as I wired in one light and just wired the other 2 lights in with the first one, they would all come on. :confused: :confused:...

Still Confused. [ 6 Answers ]

So what is this implantation bleeding and how long does it last? I mean I read about it but I'm still confused. What happened to me is that Early Sunday morning I was bleeding a very light pink blood for a few hours and then throughout the day it was a light brown discharge and the next day I did...

So Confused. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just looking for some insight. When I broke up with my boyfriend and kicked him out it was because of some issues that we were having, mostly money and his drinking. At the time he was planning on proposing to me and had a ring and everything! After I kicked him out I found text messages...

Confused as to what to do [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: You come home unexpectedly and find your door ajar. Inside, you discover your son’s friend looking through a kitchen drawer. The boy says he is looking for a paper and a pencil so he can leave your son a note. On the counter next to him is a lock-pick and some of your jewelry and he...

View more questions Search