Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHARON GOODMAN Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2006, 12:51 PM
    21 Won't Get Job Won't Respond To Anything
    Daughter lives at home works 10hrs a week never has much money,is diabetic, smokes like a trooper,drinks lots of lucozade as well as going to pub and eats loads of chocolate, not happy unless blood reads 10 or more. Has very obsessive nature which is centred on a bloke at the moment so she can't deal with anything else is not able so concentrating is hard for her if something else is going on, won't try and get a full time job lays in bed most of day,won't cook,iron.wash,shop,clean only does anything if you write it down.is either very unhappy or deliriously happy.we don't give her any money, to make her wants to go earn it. But love is turning to immense dislike. I want her to have a life before she becomes ill which will happen if she continues eating the things she does she is doing so much damage to her body, her reply is at least I`m not pregnant or on drugs which I am grateful for but it doesn't excuse her behaviour. She swears at me is rarely loving we nearly come to blows she has very little respect for me or her dad, we as parents are not fuddy duddies but that surely is unacceptable we.have done nice/helpful/angry/frustrated how do we stop the misery in our house and become a happy family again. She has both biological parents who have been together 26years so there are no issues on that score. Any ideas would be grateful
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2006, 12:57 PM
    Why is she still living at home, she should have been kicked out long ago if she has this behavior. Parents often have to have tough love. You are allowing her to have this behavior by supplying her the life style to do this. I am surrprised she works 10 hours a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc won't boot normally [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there! I have a problem with my PC,this is what goes on,after pressing the turn on switch the PC goes through the POST check then after identifiyng the drives it stops and does nothing,HELP!!

21 won't Get Job won't Respond To Anything [ 6 Answers ]

Daughter lives at home works 10hrs a week never has much money,is diabetic, smokes like a trooper,drinks lots of lucozade as well as going to pub and eats loads of chocolate, not happy unless blood reads 10 or more. Has very obsessive nature which is centred on a bloke at the moment so she can't...

My PC won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Just installed windows xp 3 days ago, Now I put on my PC and it won't start... the lights donot even come on I changed the cords but it still won't work

View more questions Search