Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xavia9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 09:44 AM
    Rpm motor out of range
    Have a carrier weather master and am getting the error message that my rpm motor is out of range.. the heater works if I have it set in emergency mode..
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Airflow restriction can produce this fault. Check air filter and, if possible, air conditioning coil (if present) for blockage.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:42 AM

What would change the fault by putting it to emg heat? I agree must be a airflow problem!
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshdta View Post
    what would change the fault by putting it to emg heat? I agree must be a airflow problem!
    The emergency mode selection (DIP switch on circuit board) defaults the unit to maximum values for requested blower & inducer CFM/RPM . This is usually effective as a short-term solution when a secondary HX is restricted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Benefit of bldc motor compare with pmsm motor or blac motor [ 1 Answers ]

in the name of god hi every body what is benefit of brush less dc motor and brush less ac motor. And when we use bldc and when blac? What is different of them? I know that bldcs have trapezial emf and blacs have sin emf.

What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you preparing to achieve them?

Changing from a gas range to an electric smooth top range [ 1 Answers ]

What are the requirement for switching from cooking with a gas stove to cooking with and electric stove

View more questions Search