Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    68Marine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Flashing lights on kenmore dishwasher model 665.16632
    The lights on my Kenmore model 665.16632 dishwasher started flashing half way into the wash cycle and would not restart. By chance I pressed and held Cancel/Drain for a few seconds and the lights stopped flashing. We started another wash cycle hours later and it worked. I later found that the upper wash arm was not turning freely. The owner's manual says nothing about flashing lights. Does anyone have better understanding of what happened? I'm debating whether to purchase a new dishwasher or keep this 8 year old model... but with Thanksgiving next week I can't have a broken dishwasher.
    68Marine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 08:41 AM

I found the upper spray arm was not attached correctly. Once I reseated the spray arm the problem went away. Dishwasher working perfectly ever since. I save myself a few dollars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher Model 665158240000 quick rinse flashing [ 23 Answers ]

Dishwasher quick rinse keeps blinking what does this mean? Can't turn it off.:confused:

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1703, Flashing light-won't start [ 118 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher. It will not start. The light above normal wash is flashing continuously. Any advice will be helpful. Our warranty ran out 9 days ago:rolleyes: Thank-you in advance:o

Kenmore Dishwasher Lights Flashing [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Dishwasher model 587.15072 started acting weird. Yesterday the hot dry (lock) and high scrub lights were on by themselves & when we opened the door the washer was heating but no water. We reset the power by flipping the breaker and then both of those lights were on but could not press...

View more questions Search