Nov 30, 2009, 06:57 PM

Oh OK thank you
    cowgirly Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2009, 11:24 AM
    So are you pregnant or not?
    shaneka Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 04:59 PM
    Don't know what to do
    I'm pregnant and I'm to stressed out like I'm having so many problems with everything but not with mii preganacy but having real bad cramps it come every now an then and then I eat like every 5-10 minutes. I want to keep my baby but then again I don't but I really don't want to give my baby up for adoption or get an aboration
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 05:40 PM

What is the question?

I am asking that all of your threads be combined. It is almost impossible to keep going from thread to thread, trying to put together what is happening in your life.

Once the whole story is posted you will get some good advice. I do notice, however, that you have already gotten advice and some of those same people will be answering again.

Dec 2, 2009, 06:11 PM

This is my question... I want to keep my baby but then again I don't,but I really don't want to give my baby up for adoption or get an aboration,and I'm stressing over this situation I hope don't anything happen to my baby because I be stressed out
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2009, 07:21 PM

When is your baby due? Where is the father?
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Dec 2, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneka View Post
    This is my question...I want to keep my baby but then again i dont,but i really dont want to give my baby up for adoption or get an aboration,and im stressing over this situation i hope dont anything happen to my baby becuase i be stressed out
    How old are you? Where is your boyfriend? Have you told the father of the baby that he is expecting? Do you have really good family support? Are you somewhat established (i.e. Job, home and ability to support)?

Babies are little miracles - think of that little fetus growing inside of you a "mini-you"... later they will be walking around in full sleepers, soother and pulling a blanket calling you "mama". Having a baby is truly a gift and if you can not support the baby then the best thing you can do is give the baby to a family who can support for him/her, provide a future, stable environment and lots of unconditional love - some people can't have babies... so you are giving them a gift. If your life is so unstable then this is the best thing you can do. Choosing to keep or give up a baby to someone else via adoption is a very hard decision... look at all the options you have available and talk to family/friends.

Having a baby doesn't mean giving up your life... it might take a while longer to get the Degree but you can still do all the wonderful things you want with someone a lot smaller being your biggest fan! Remember to make the decision on what makes sense for the baby. I feel sorry for your situation (though I have no idea what it is (surrounding the pregnancy)) but think of the baby before yourself... this is the best thing you can do for him/her.

Relax, plan it out, look at ALL your options (other then abortion of course) and take care of yourself so you have a happy, healthy and beautiful baby; this makes mama happy, healthy and beautiful too :).

Good luck and let us know what is really going on.

Dec 2, 2009, 08:39 PM
    I think this is some kid, looking for attention, she has never even confirmed she is pregnant, at least not anywhere in the thread I can see. I think you all are wasting your time. If you are pregnant, good luck to you and your child.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Dec 2, 2009, 08:49 PM

No, she has said several times that she has NOT taken a pregnancy test but she knows she is 4 weeks pregnant.

Dec 2, 2009, 08:52 PM

I understand, but she SAYS she is pregnant, doesn't mean she is, doesn't mean she isn't, but I doubt it...
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Dec 2, 2009, 08:59 PM

I know that's what Im saying. I doubt it too. If I thought I was pregnant I would take a test to confirm it or go to the dr. Not just say I was pregnant.

Dec 2, 2009, 09:03 PM

Oh, yeah exactly, It really is someone that's probably just bored and messing around.
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Dec 2, 2009, 09:15 PM

shaneka, I think you owe everyone an explanation... are you or are you not?. I just spent time answering a question I HOPE was not a waste.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 2, 2009, 09:45 PM

First, have you finally taken a pregnancy test? If you haven't then stop wasting our time. Pregnancy symptoms and PMS are almost exact, so only a positive pregnancy test will confirm pregnancy, not symptoms and not the so called "implantation bleeding".

All the chat speak is very hard to understand and you've been asked many times to stop. If you cannot write in complete sentences and proper English then let us know what your desired language is, maybe we can get someone to help so we can better understand you.

Dec 3, 2009, 12:39 AM
    Hold the up why would I eVEn lie about being pregnant dumb... if you could see when I just asked my question I said I was pregnant. Yeah I took a pregnancy test and yes it is postivie I wouldn't be wasting you time OR MINES if I was playing
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 05:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneka View Post
    Its a pill called ocella cus im having really bad cramps and pains so i was just wondering
    When did you start taking birth control pills?
    Are you still taking birth control pills?
    Ocella medical facts from Drugs.com

Have you read the cautions on the pills? One of them is 'Do not take if you are pregnant'.
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2009, 07:09 AM

This is exactly why I asked that the posts be combined. The story is all over the place, inconsistent. I note the attitude of the OP when "caught" in her own web.

Yes, I see everyone wasting a lot of time for the second time in two days.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2009, 08:04 AM

OK. So now that you say you've taken a pregnancy test, have you been to the dr's to confirm how far along you really are? And are you going to answer all of mistique's questions or just keeping wasting time giving people attitude? People are trying to help you. No one can help when you refuse to answer their follow up questions and instead respond with a negative attitude.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 3, 2009, 08:10 AM
    Due to the OP's discrepancies, this thread is now CLOSED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Unplanned pregnancy and scared [ 8 Answers ]

I am 27 and about 8 weeks pregnant. This is a totally unplanned event as my partner and I were broken up when I found out I am pregnant. Now I am so torn about what to do. A large part of me does not want to continue with the pregancy. Im not in love with him. He is not in love with me. He wants...

Scared about pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm probably being totally paranoid an just getting 2 worked up But I had unprotected sex last week and then took the emergency contraceptive like 39 hours later or something like that He said it was about 80% affective at the time I took it (?) I'm still mega worried about being pregnant...

Will I have a miscarrage or optopic pregnancy? Very scared. [ 9 Answers ]

M 19 and just found out I'm pregnant using a home pregnancy test. When I went to the hospital to confirm this they done a scan and then told me they had found a sac in my womb which was 2.7mm, but nothing inside. I think I am 2-3 weeks pregnant as I had my last period as normal and taken 2...

Is it ectopic pregnancy scared [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Took pregnancy test one week ago last Fri (home one) came positive. Went same day to obgyn and urine test came negative(however at end of day) Same day took blood test, on Mon OB said I was pregnant, but according to my dates I should be 6 weeks and hcg levels were 26. 2 days later new blood...

View more questions Search