Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackattack33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 11:54 PM
    Pain wear left leg joins near groin
    Don't know if it is a groin pull or tear or something . Were my left leg joins near privates it doesn't have a constant pain only in quick movements (running can't do it ) the pain is real sharp. Setting, standing, walking all fine . Can't slide or push things sideways with left foot that is when the pain shows up I've had this for over two months I have never had a groin strain or pulled muscle don't know what this is but like I said it is right were the left leg connects and some times the pain feels like it is around the lower testical area but not in the testicals something like that. I was playing slow pitch softball when this showed up but however did play about 3to4 weeks with the pain hopefully that's why I am a slow healer haven't played in a month and 40 years old
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Nov 21, 2009, 02:00 AM

It could be your spine. You could have hurt your back in the L or S sections. Look for dr. randell trester site, he's in canada look for the site with the spine picture you can see would part of the spine affect what body parts, there is one just for the groin. Your spine does not have to hurt the nerve could have been pinched. It can hurt and then go away and show up when it feels like it. Checkl out the site.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2009, 06:01 AM
    It could be one of many things.

You should go to your doctor to get checked out if you're hurting that bad, or are just concerned.

Don't try to go with a diagnoses here. It's not very wise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Left groin & down the left leg pain, Hysterectomy didn't work [ 6 Answers ]

I had fibroids and cysts in my left ovaries. Since I had severe pain in the lower left stomach, groin and all the way down on my left leg. The pain is only prominent when I lie down. I am fine during the day, but when I lie down the pain is intense. It looks like one nerve or something. The Doctor...

I have a pain in my left groin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pain in my left groin, is it serious

Left groin pulsing pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a sporadic pulsing pain in my left groin going several inches down into my leg on and off for a few months now. It is not hugely painful but worrying nonetheless. Any ideas? I don't think there is an ovulation connection.

View more questions Search