Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniv3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 11:41 PM
    Toshiba Laptop won't log off or connect to the internet
    I have had a Toshiba laptop for about 18 months. It has never had any problems. Now it won't go online. It won't recognize any internet connection and it won't allow me to open anything to figure out why. It also won't let me log off, so I can't make changes to my computer. I have Windows Vista and had McAfee anti-virus software.

What is going on? What can I do to fix this?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2009, 10:24 PM

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any Software or Hardware that you installed or setup.
    basirnoory Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 01:53 PM
    Hi,
    Who can help me with the problem tha I have:
    The problem is :my Toshiba Laptop won't log off or connect to the internet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect direct TV with dvr to toshiba dvd/vcr player [ 0 Answers ]

I just got a direct TV with dvr box and want to hook it into my toshiba dvd/vcr combo. It then goes from the DVD/VCR to an RCA surround sound unit and then to the TV via an s-video cable and the red and white audio cables. If I can just get it to work form the DVD/VCR back to the TV, I'll worry...

My laptop doesn't connect to wireless internet [ 9 Answers ]

I have a dell inspiron laptop which has wireless capability. The OS is Windows XP Professional with SP 2. It used to connect to internet with the built in Wireless connector some time back . I have a desk top which I use to connect to Timewarner cable connection. It has a wireless router . So, my...

Toshiba laptop [ 1 Answers ]

How to brock power on passward on toshiba laptop

Toshiba laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a window vista home basic operating system laptop When I open it ,it loads all its operation and it logs in( accepts user Name and passward ) and it has only a black screen with a visible curser . It doesnot go further( I mean it doesnot show the task bar with start menu and All the...

View more questions Search