Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vijay18141 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Change of color
    I am in black color. I want to change my color a little bit. If there is a chance of changing then I will be very thankful to you.:confused:
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Yes, it is possible and can be done in various ways. Feel free to checkout the skin lightening category.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change in Hair Color [ 7 Answers ]

My cousin just passed away in May 2004. He was 34 years old. Didn't smoke or do drugs, and was a very active individual. An autopsy was performed (not all results are in). What we have been told thus far is, he died from an enlarged heart, blocked artery and was morbid obese. My question is,...

Font color change [ 3 Answers ]

So I am going between IE 7 and FireFox - Aerofox and all of the sudden I notice that in Google the search button text ,search results text, even what I am typing now is green. I check my Yahoo email and the message text. I type into a Google search box it's green ! I am going nuts, How do I change...

13 yr old son hair color change [ 5 Answers ]

My 13 yr old son has just developed two blonde spots on the back of his head. His hair color is brown. Is the something that can happened during puberty?

Change color in Photoshop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all! Can someone tell me how I can change the eye color; the color of the iris in this picture. I have done it a long time back and have not used Photoshop since long. I forgot how I did it. How can I do this in a way that it appears natural? http://www.2and2.net/files/4689de4a7706f.jpg

Hairdye color change [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me.I dyed my natural color hair which is a reddish brown.I dyed it to medium reddish brown and it turned out to be burgandy.I hate it and I need some advice on what to do?Can I purchase another color to tone it down and take the burgandy out of it?What...

View more questions Search